🎄Merry Christmas / Xmas!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
goldtruck59 said:
SCROUNGER said:
goldtruck59 said:
ho ho mate
(snuck in a minute while waiting for the mob to arrive LOL)
GT :) :D
Those 'arm pulling' kingies are swimming around waiting for you goldtruck :lol: :lol: good luck mate in bagging a few :)

Scrounger its one more sleep mate. At the moment I am knackered laying on the couch chockers of prawns, turkey, pav, red wine and a couple of chockys. Geez I don't reckon I will be able to climb in the boat tomorrow!!!!
Bloody love our way of life , don't you !!!
GT :) :) :D
It's a tough life GT, but somebody's gotta do it. Thanks for taking one for the team mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

1451034523_evil_elf.jpg

I personally am based at home with my back probs. and have a new 55" TV ultra HD LG SCREEN, new laptop and finally have the LG CHROMEBASE DESKTOP working with optus email and gmail. On some new drugs ,Gabapentin 100mg 6 a day, Palexia 150mg 2 a day to relieve the pain-thats what they say anyway. On them 2 days no real change.
If you go somewhere pics and stories would be great to read about.
Jaros. :p

Merry Christmas Jaros and friends. I've given myself a couple of well deserved weeks off. Depending on how things go I hope to return to Nundle for a bit of exploring and panning. I've got another 4x4 so I'm keen to take it out for test run up in them hills :). Have a good one and stay safe.

Bit like you Jaros, limping, wounded, and staying home most likely ,..... my painkillers are mild, just ibroprufen (same as Neurofen).
Had an opportunity to detect yesterday, but I passed it up and left the detector at home, rather let the leg get over its disability than gloat over finds, could pick me out of a crowd at the moment by my painful limp (ha). ;)
Would like to get to deep creek at sometime soon if the leg gets a bit more mobile with less pain. Might get to the creek ok, getting back might require rescue services and a stretcher, or even a chopper lift back out would be ok (ha) ,... shouldn't laugh really incase it happens to pan out that way ! :eek:
Hope all goes well with you and that you vicariously get out n about over Crissy, and that it's all a worthwhile experience for you. ;) ;)

Dont you worry silver...if that happens. ..we will build a raft and float you thru the snake infested water....down the rapids and thru the gorge ..then over the mountains past the hillbillies to arrive Safely at the hospital. ..where gympies finest Doctors will take care if you... :eek: :D :D

staying home and finish building my little motorcycle.

have also got the good ol back, neck and shoulder problems and some great pain killers that i cant have too often as they are strong.

Smoky bandit said:
Dont you worry silver...if that happens. ..we will build a raft and float you thru the snake infested water....down the rapids and thru the gorge ..then over the mountains past the hillbillies to arrive Safely at the hospital. ..where gympies finest Doctors will take care if you... :eek: :D :D
need to all take our bowie knives for all the giant croc's then Smokey ! :eek:
1482306239_images-5.jpg

Just after Xmas heading to the Vic GT for 5 days detecting, same as I did last year. Just saw the Bendigo forecast. Only showing the first 2 days so far, and it will be 39c first day and 38c second day. Just too hot. Will have to be early morn and evening detecting. It was the same last year. However it's so bloody hot at night you can't sleep, especially as I'm camping in a tent, and then it's a real struggle to get up early in the morning. The in-river pool at Bridgewater is a god send, and perhaps the movie theatre in Bendigo. Any way Im still doin it.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Dig'n-it :)

Jaros i know how you feel done my back in yesterday carrying a bucket of water to pan some jerrong dirt for a mate
so am working to get it running again but my intentions were
1: Jerrong for a week
2: Batherst/Orange area for a week
3: Bombala/Delegate for a week
4: G T for a week
5: Mogo for a few days
6: Oallen for a few days
IF everything goes as planned i may see some of you around the traps if i don't
Please everyone drive safe and have a merry Christmas and may the Gold god smile on you all

Latest posts