⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 litlle tiddlers from a few days in the bush.
1557232615_20190504_231223-907x1612.jpg

nucopia said:
You get around MB
well done on the nuggie :perfect: too !

Yes, back in Geraldton tonight. I was ready to smash the lockbox to get the house keys when I sent a text to Mrs M voicing my frustration. Lucky for me she's off all those nasty drugs they've been giving here for the last year or so. I was entering the wrong combination and she remembered, that's not the way it usually goes ;)

Well it was a close call but I narrowly avoided smashing the lock :eek:

1557243601_loaded_van.jpg

Tomorrow I'll unload this lot and then go and get my welding gas. It mightn't look like much but the van is 4.5 long and this photo was before I loaded all the little items. I should have done the first half of the trip with the rear doors open O:)

diggit said:
Rockhunter62 said:
Been getting a collection of those surveyor foils myself. :N:

Cheers

Doug

I cant say I ever heard of one. Can you post a pic please?

Here you go diggit,

1557391195_20190509_163546-600x800.jpg

Typical surveyor tag found out scrub here. This one was originally stapled to the peg.

Cheers

Doug

Spent the afternoon out with a mate today on a road trip. He has been detecting for almost 2 years and had only found one piece before. He raced down and got a 12 evo yesterday and paid for it first time out plus some. We ended up with 7 bits for the arvo in total.
1558868715_img_1735.jpg

Another evo convert!

Latest posts