⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the Drought Breaker of Whroo, 0.87g about 6" down, with the 4500 and 11" Coiltek Elite. Has a little Quartz in it, but mostly gold.

1556233448_p1080248_2.jpg

Dry Blowing and Dry panning...yep heard about it and read about it...

But thinking would do better with a metal detector than panning...

Don't have a metal detector for gold.. Only for relics etc..

But have a pan or two...

Goody :)

I finally cracked my first bit with the 15" evo, been trying for 18 months, all my other coils have found gold but not the 15".
The past 6 months I've committed to running the 15" as much as possible to get that first piece, every time I change back to a smaller coil I find gold.

15" evo.............you know, bigger and deeper gold.........well yesterday I finally did it :)

1556438897_20190427_113804.jpg

Ok, maybe not bigger or deeper gold but gold all the same, lucky to be .16g at 2" deep :playful:

dam it said:
:lol: Cant see anything Pete :lol:
Ar hang on just slipped Bigwaves Glass,s on :lol:
Oh there it is :eek: Good job Mate :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Nar just Playin Pete :Y: :Y:
Yeah I couldn't believe how small it was (which is why I posted it), I've picked up tiny shards of steel near surface, junk targets at 19" deep and anything in between with this coil which has amazed me, but it's almost insulting to find my first bit of gold at this size and depth :lol:

Hi All

Went out to the GT and put the Evo 17 x 13 on in the hope of finding bigger gold deep in a spot that has given up a few sub grammers.
No luck on the big ones only these two tiddlers at .08 and .06.

1556450335_img_1274-min.jpg

Switched to the SDC with more tiddlers, the speci had a small piece of gold in both sides.

1556450557_img_1278-min.jpg

1556450584_img_1279-min.jpg

Regards Anthony. :D

Latest posts