⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some great finds there guys ..... itching to get back to the goldfields of the GT.
Also good to see those that are venturing to the west are getting a fair return for their trip.
Cheers Tom

Went out to my honeyhole on Sunday and found these two but had to work for it. Might be time to move on and suss out another location.
1470810448_img_1866.jpg

Found most of my gold in that one spot
1470810890_img_1854.jpg

SC75. Why move on? Looks like you've been doing brilliantly there with a fantastic collection of nuggets :) . Only 3.36g on a Sunday? Most of us (excepting Scrounger and dam it) don't get that over 3+ full weekends unless we trip over it :eek:

Thanks guys. The chubby one was 10.23g that one was found at a different location. Its my favourite one but my wife wants me to sell them all :( need the $$$ but going to keep 1 or 2 :)

Yeah i guess your right BW but its a weird spot, i have taken Walshie,Chewy,Chucky, Hard Luck and a few of my mates there but its only a small area to detect and its mountain goat country plus im getting to old haha need some flat areas to detect in.

SC75, very generous to show others your "spot". I hope we can all catch up soon at the Spring Vic GT Campout thread to spin some disgraceful lies and enjoy some good camp tucker.

SC75 said:
Went out to my honeyhole on Sunday and found these two but had to work for it. Might be time to move on and suss out another location.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/5730/1470810448_img_1866.jpg
Found most of my gold in that one spot
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/5730/1470810890_img_1854.jpg
Nice work SC75.
Hope you can make it to the Spring Vic GT camp. Spread the word. Going to be a ripper get together.
Red wine by the fire, and stumbling distance to the tent. Perfect!

A lot of that gold doesn't seemed to have travelled to far NC75 unless you got a big load of gold hiding somewhere I wouldn't give up on that spot just yet the mother load might be just around the next tree you have to find the source. :eek:

I will do my best to make its just hard to get out of work on a Saturday, will try to knock off early. It sounds like fun and be good to meet you blokes plus I've never detected around the Dunolly area. Big nugget country. :)

Yeah vstrom there is a reef just above the gully but never found gold on the reef itself. Might give it a go a few more times and start exploring some other areas.

Hi SC75 have you tried deep mode with large coil on your patch maybe give that a go it might be just out of reach of smaller coils. :D

Arrrrrrrrr! I can't help wondering when fantisy, (the new 19 inch 7000 coil) will turn to reality, we can only hope we live long enough.
SinHof.

Latest posts