Gold Rush TV Series information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry it was spoiled those who hadn't seen it.
It was pretty much a given he would get it after last weeks show.

Another show started as well.
Game of Stones.
I've not seen it yet but its supposed to be similar to Gem Hunt.

Ramjet gem hunt- only could get to season 1 episode 13, any more after that?

Just watched the game of stones, that is an eye opener - won't spoil it for anyone but these guys have guts, land mines, Cambodia, Thailand, pirates, etc... Love the rubies

joe said:
Ramjet gem hunt- only could get to season 1 episode 13, any more after that?

That is only what I can find too Joe - And why isnt Yukon Gold S2 available , aired last week :(

Anyone else having trouble trying to watch Gold Rush via youtube?

I seem to be getting the behind the scenes ones & not the actual season 4 stuff?

I'm usually pretty savy using youtube.... :eek:

The first one was good Headbut , second one should be released shortly :) you can tell I've been catching up with all the shows - had man flu and been in bed for four days :)

Yes not big equipment - is about detecting , panning , sluicing & dredging , just like we do. 18 eps available

There is a topic on "Gold Fever" on PA

Thanks guys, I must admit I'm learning a fair bit out of all this shows :) prospectors was another good show mainly to do with gems.

Hmm, last episode in jungle gold i watched ,the gov officials were after them and their crew. Had to make a quick getaway out of the country financially broke.

Latest posts