Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Myles don't get too down, Hawaii is volcanic and a source of peridot.

The good thing about a bit of gold withdrawal depression is that your eyes are usually pointing to the ground.

Had my boys searching for peridot in every place we went to, we found a few small ones on just about every island and some trapped in natural rock in the lava flow areas. Nothing to write home about but they had fun and I enjoyed researching the possibilities while the better half went shopping.

Was keen to buy her a cut and set one as a takeaway but the ones in the shops are all from the mainland, local stone too soft apparently.

Im pretty addicted to these types of shows..

Here is what iv watched.. I know there are more but cant remember their names..

Feel free to add to the list..

TONY BEETS for President :p

Gold Rush Alaska
Bering Sea Gold/Ice
Gold diggers
Alaska Gold Diggers (Group of women mining their fathers claim)
Ice Cold Gold
Prospectors
GOLD FEVER SHOW
Yukon Gold
Gem Hunter
Jungle Gold
Bamazon

gimmeplease said:
Im pretty addicted to these types of shows..

Here is what iv watched.. I know there are more but cant remember their names..

Feel free to add to the list..

TONY BEETS for President :p

Gold Rush Alaska
Bering Sea Gold/Ice
Gold diggers
Alaska Gold Diggers (Group of women mining their fathers claim)
Ice Cold Gold
Prospectors
GOLD FEVER SHOW
Yukon Gold
Gem Hunter
Jungle Gold
Bamazon

Thanks mate :) thought Jungle Gold wasn't running anymore till I found s2e6 "Run for the borders" where Gov put out official arrest for Scott & George (including the film crew)

The Sea of Zipangu: Deep Sea Gold Rush
Science Documentary hosted by Takeshi Shibasaki and Masaru Zenke and Kenta Kuroki, published by NHK in 2013 - English narration

Information
------------------------------
The latest survey found that enormous amounts of minerals resources such as gold and rare metals lie in the seabed surrounding Japan. This program will show how countries and companies are striving to develop and secure offshore resources.

Klondike: Quest for gold. episodes 1, 2, 3 and 4 are on youtube. I have downloaded as AVIs and will watch later but looks OK.

Ramjet said:
Great to see the Hoffman crew staying true to form... halfway through the season and no gold.
Young Parker may finish strong.

Those Hoffmans are great! Makes me feel like I am doing something right when I see them at work. Their test pans are nothing to write home about either.

its a cracker of a show - 3 part mini series made as realistically & historically correct as they could and still make a great show.

hi ya redfin
any chance of a link to where you found it to down load?
last place I tried downloading bering sea ice gave my computer something bad that sent my anti virus in to protection mode.
regards tm

Yeah its ok, Rob Stark from GoT as the lead, not a bad period piece, bit fluffy for my liking. Standard type script with the obligatory love interest.

What a way to finish. Great job parker. It was actually fun to watch.

I love Grandpa Parker. What a legend. He was mining in 20's as kid and is still on the gold.

Does anyone have this? Wilds_to_riches

I can't find it anywhere and the trailer looked really good. I'm Canadian so I'd really like to see it but, can't find it anywhere to download or even stream.

Mr Sism said:
Thanks XIV - wilds_to_riches.jpg

Prospectors you tube episodes link

[video=480,360]http://youtu.be/we30NPrTUh0[/video]

Full season 1 & 2 to watch. Crazy bunch of prospectors loving the life. Watch out, becomes addictive.
Cheers!

Did anyone watch gold fever on discovery channel last night.
Can I download from anywhere?
Got to see the last 4 min of the show.

Latest posts