Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched a couple a episodes of Gem Hunt.
Interesting to learn more about the different gems and where they come from.
Seems they deal on the black market.

Also a few episodes of season 2 of Prospectors are online.
More eye candy for ya Balx ;)

Ramjet said:
Watched a couple a episodes of Gem Hunt.
Interesting to learn more about the different gems and where they come from.
Seems they deal on the black market.

Also a few episodes of season 2 of Prospectors are online.
More eye candy for ya Balx ;)
Yeah I watched them. She even slapped out a few modeling shots. :p

Just watched Gold Rush as above.
I am still rolling around laughing as one of the mechanics said,
"pass me the adjustable metric" [ and was handed a shifter ]

Watching now :) Gold Rush: South America (Season 4) Episode 7: Paid

Gem Prospectors Season 2 is on TPB , 1st 4 episodes

Also found Alaskan Gold Diggers , 5 women working the grandfathers rich "Gold River" claim and a rock mine in Fairbanks , 4 episodes so far

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone knows the name of the show on Pay TV at the moment that is about prospecting. I was watching it with my mum the other day and that is what has inspired me to join this forum. It is based in the States. I hope this is enough information for someone to be able to help me track down the name of the series.
Cheers
Huzee

headbut said:

Also found Alaskan Gold Diggers , 5 women working the grandfathers rich "Gold River" claim and a rock mine in Fairbanks , 4 episodes so far
is it any good
i watched the trailer for it and didn't know what to think of it

XIV said:
headbut said:

is it any good
i watched the trailer for it and didn't know what to think of it

Can't say too much at the moment but there may be an episode of Alaskan Gold Diggers in Australia next year :D

Alaska Gold Diggers isnt too bad, just watch it for entertainment value, dont over analyze the actual mining, Its no worse than any of the others and the foxy ladies make it a bit of a laugh. Plus lets be honest even a bad show about gold is better than 99% of the other tripe on TV.

Hmm, thanks guys, I don't recall any names, I do recall a very attractive lady and further searching of my brain the location was in the rockies.
I hope this helps, otherwise I'll just search that link above. Thanks so much for your assistance guys :D

Huzee said:
Hmm, thanks guys, I don't recall any names, I do recall a very attractive lady and further searching of my brain the location was in the rockies.
I hope this helps, otherwise I'll just search that link above. Thanks so much for your assistance guys :D

I think the one you mean is 'Prospectors'. All gems, crystals no gold?
Those listed above and in the other thread are all ok... if a little redneck ;)

Yeah thats the one .... Thanks Roger Ramjet

RR he's our man,
hero of this website
for lots of gemstones just be sure to stay glued to this forum

:D

Latest posts