You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

numpty
13 March 2018 05:37 pm

these tools are at it again, 4 weeks for a letter to go from Melb to Ararat..... frick'n clowns!

1 user likes this post: Wishfull

Wishfull
13 March 2018 05:53 pm

Hey pushbikes are slow. Give them a brake sorry break.

Last edited by Wishfull (13 March 2018 05:54 pm)

Ancient 1996 Garret Scorpion gold stinger, Minelab GPX 4500, SDC2300, Detecnix wader Li pinpointer, home made pick, 750 mm Walco pick, understanding wife, most of the time.

3 users like this post: Mackka, Trash, numpty

RM Outback
13 March 2018 06:10 pm

numpty wrote:

these tools are at it again, 4 weeks for a letter to go from Melb to Ararat..... frick'n clowns!

At it again lol lol lol they haven't even started their current state of operation is just a trial. Their pathetic when it comes to service, not the people in the post office their independents working hard. But the executive organisation is nothing but laughable.

1 user likes this post: numpty

Jaros
13 March 2018 07:01 pm

Just recieved a parcel purchased 20/2 --I was on the bloody phone with 4x4 Supacentre when the postie came-even my dog was angry.!!

Lottsa hope :F1A4M2, Exterra 705 Gold, Ace 250, Aldi detector, ? detector, Garmin Etrex30, 2 sieves,2 pans,2 sluices, Nugget sniffing Cocker Spaniel. X-Pointer PI by Deteknix, Nokta RS Pinpointer, Jobe Knife, Leschke Shovel, Pro-swing 45 Harness, Treasuremate 11 Amp.Gurney gusunder. VK4NLS

6 users like this post: 7.62marksman, Trash, Wishfull, numpty, RM Outback, HeadsUp

Mackka
13 March 2018 07:35 pm

Is that impatients or old age? lol lol lol lol lol
Sorry Jaros.
Mackka

1 user likes this post: silver

RM Outback
14 March 2018 12:06 am

Jaros wrote:

Just recieved a parcel purchased 20/2 --I was on the bloody phone with 4x4 Supacentre when the postie came-even my dog was angry.!!

That dog of yours is worth every gram of tucker he wants, good boy Nelson.

Last edited by Jaros (14 March 2018 09:11 am)

Pirate pete
14 March 2018 08:30 am

I had the same thing sent detector handles to WA and one to Ozzie AU in SA the ones for WA got there in 3 days and Ozzies took almost a week go figure .PP

Whisp
14 March 2018 01:11 pm

Processed through Australia Post facility 09:13am Wed 14 Mar CHULLORA NSW
Processed through Australia Post facility 11:56am Mon 12 Mar CHULLORA NSW
Processed through Australia Post facility 10:48am Mon 12 Mar CHULLORA NSW
In Transit 03:07am Sat 10 Mar column location, ARDEER VIC
Processed through Australia Post facility 07:05pm Fri 09 Mar MORWELL VIC

Why is my parcel sitting in Chullora for nearly three days? Probably takes them that long to work out if it's worth stealing.
Let me save you the trouble, Yes, it's my new UHF radio. Have at it.

NB: This post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and are in no way to be considered flaws or defects.

Jaros
14 March 2018 03:12 pm

It's a worry.. mad

Lottsa hope :F1A4M2, Exterra 705 Gold, Ace 250, Aldi detector, ? detector, Garmin Etrex30, 2 sieves,2 pans,2 sluices, Nugget sniffing Cocker Spaniel. X-Pointer PI by Deteknix, Nokta RS Pinpointer, Jobe Knife, Leschke Shovel, Pro-swing 45 Harness, Treasuremate 11 Amp.Gurney gusunder. VK4NLS

GemQ
14 March 2018 06:45 pm

First and last time I'll ever send a detector I sold through Aussie Post. Excessive heat caused screen damage. From now on pick up only.

Enjoy the serenity and hopefully snag something

1 user likes this post: Trash

Wishfull
22 March 2018 07:26 pm

I recently... ...read.... 15 days ago sent a parcel to a PA member in Victoria, I am in S.A. and he still has not received it. You could have riden a pushbike there faster. I take back about what I said about giving Aust Post a break. Just wondering if I should have paid extra for tracking, no one shouldn have to even have worry about stuff like this !

Ancient 1996 Garret Scorpion gold stinger, Minelab GPX 4500, SDC2300, Detecnix wader Li pinpointer, home made pick, 750 mm Walco pick, understanding wife, most of the time.

Pirate pete
22 March 2018 07:49 pm

Wishfull wrote:

I recently... ...read.... 15 days ago sent a parcel to a PA member in Victoria, I am in S.A. and he still has not received it. You could have riden a pushbike there faster. I take back about what I said about giving Aust Post a break. Just wondering if I should have paid extra for tracking, no one shouldn have to even have worry about stuff like this !

Hi Wishfull all parcels have a tracking Number its on the receipt has a letter and about 15 numbers I use the all the time to track detector handles we post ,just go to aust post tracking and type the number in tells you where it is and if its been delivered .PP

Wishfull
22 March 2018 08:40 pm

Sorry Pete but there is no tracking number on my receipt ....pm sent with picture of receipt.

Cheers thumbsup

Whisp
22 March 2018 11:40 pm

When they lose your parcel it's apparently all your fault because you didn't take out insurance. I shouldn't have to take out insurance, I just need them turkeys to do their job correctly.

NB: This post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and are in no way to be considered flaws or defects.

2 users like this post: silver, Trash

Moneybox
23 March 2018 12:17 am

We use express post, sign to pickup. That way the customer can't say they never received it. The other thing is that somebody at the post office has to scan it in otherwise it's not in the system. Sandra posted two on Monday, passed them over the counter as usual so that she could watch them scan them in. She didn't stand there long enough. The first one got in the second missed out. Today I had the guy at the other end looking for his parcel that he thinks I haven't sent yet. After calling the PO she manually entered the tracking so now it shows up but my customer probably thinks I just dropped it in mad

Phil & Sandra - GPX4500, SDC2300, White's Goldmaster GMT, Go-Find 40, pans, sieves and Garrett Propointer in a 4WD motorhome.

Lefty
23 March 2018 02:44 am

I haven't yet had Australia Post lose anything I have posted (always sent registered post with tracking) but it sometimes seems hard to figure out how it can take as long as it sometimes does (express post does not appear available in many areas).

I recently posted an item to an area north of where I live - tracking shows that they first couriered it 600km south to Brisbane (Underwood distribution centre) and have processed it there. No mention as to whether it has yet turned around and started heading in the right direction, by the time it gets back past here to where it originally went over the counter an extra 1200km will have been added to it's journey - then it still has the rest of the way to go neutral . Obviously their policy says that I'm in the network area where anything going any further than locally must go to down to Brisbane first - even if it's destination is the opposite direction.

I don't like seeing people wait so long to receive their goods, it might be time to look into quicker options wherever possible.

Lapidary supplies from Aussie Sapphire and Gemcuts usually seem to reach me in around 3-4 working days, from Northern NSW to Central QLD, I think they use Star Track.

silver
23 March 2018 07:13 am

I don't usually like to focus on the bad memories... but,

I've had two different silver coins dissapear into thin air when I've posted them sad .... there's some light fingered thieves out there on the job and Aussie post should be sending traceable duds in order to lure them out into the open so they can sack em on the spot. party party mad

Last edited by silver (23 March 2018 07:17 am)

What a great day ! ,... " I'll see you in the field ".

Moneybox
23 March 2018 01:08 pm

If ever you want to sent something a bit bigger or heavier take a look at Termando. We are a Toll delivery agent but we get more options, better prices and service using http://temando.com.au/

You have to sign up for an account and then when you enter your job you get a list of options. They've never let us down.

Phil & Sandra - GPX4500, SDC2300, White's Goldmaster GMT, Go-Find 40, pans, sieves and Garrett Propointer in a 4WD motorhome.

1 user likes this post: silver

Anolphart
24 March 2018 03:33 pm

I had a good laugh today. What with all the complaints about OzPost here, I saw this little advert at the top ...

1521865920_screen_shot_2018-03-24_at_11.48.05_am.jpg

Whisp
24 March 2018 04:14 pm

Lefty wrote:

Lapidary supplies from Aussie Sapphire and Gemcuts usually seem to reach me in around 3-4 working days, from Northern NSW to Central QLD, I think they use Star Track.

Star track is Aus Post.

Ever since Deutche Post bought out DHL and then Japan Post bought Toll Holdings, Aus Post figured they had to own a parcel company as well.

wiley coyote
12 April 2018 10:34 pm

If I sell an item and send it by australia post, with tracking on it,and contact the buyer with the tracking number, where does my responsibility end, and the buyers responsibility begin if it was to get lost in transit, or does it all fall back on me if they don't receive the item?

diggit
12 April 2018 10:48 pm

OK People need to understand that 'post' means 'after'.

So your post will arrive long 'after' you reasonably expect it.

Thats whiy its called Australia Post.

2 users like this post: RM Outback, Wishfull

diggit
12 April 2018 10:50 pm

wiley coyote wrote:

If I sell an item and send it by australia post, with tracking on it,and contact the buyer with the tracking number, where does my responsibility end, and the buyers responsibility begin if it was to get lost in transit, or does it all fall back on me if they don't receive the item?

Falls back on you, especially if its ebay. But if you have proof you should be good. Keep all receipts and take photos.

RM Outback
12 April 2018 11:10 pm

Yep Post in context means after so with a receipt you've transferred responsibility to Australia Post keep all receipts and don't take any shite (spin) they try to dish up if there's a challenge.

Wishfull
12 April 2018 11:26 pm

Pirate pete wrote:
Wishfull wrote:

Hi Wishfull all parcels have a tracking Number its on the receipt has a letter and about 15 numbers I use the all the time to track detector handles we post ,just go to aust post tracking and type the number in tells you where it is and if its been delivered .PP

That parcel I sent is still out there somewhere. So I sent another one on the 6.4.18 this time with tracking and guess what ? Even that one hasn't arrived at its destination yet. Go figure !

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site