Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best thing i found with smart tvs is the smart veiw so i can instantly have what ever picture or video i have on the tablet on the tv , quick way of making flour gold look like nuggets :D , my advise is get get one with a standard remote or both because the smart remote is dumb

new scales
funny thing happened the other day
got my scales out to weigh some gold and they didn't work :mad:
all they were is a rust ball batteries were still ok but everything was rusted :N:
REASON me being smart i put them in the same plastic container as the gold test kit (acid) lesson learnt the hard way :8
(partner shook her head and walked away muttering to herself)
1488434822_100_61731.jpg

7.62marksman said:
Wish we could get a lifetime one :| 8.(

Same here. I'm in victoria.

Recently they've changed to 10 year miners rights.

I think I had a 2 year one before for pretty much the same coin!

A step in the right direction making it 10 years.

A lifetime one would be good for sure.

If we're still finding gold in 25 years we'll be doing alright :)

Yes smoky you're right, ours if the most expensive in Australia. And we have the most restrictive laws governing how we fossick and prospect and have the least area's to enjoy our hobby.....figure that one out. It seems a bit disproportional to me. But hey good on the guys in other states, I remember when I first started some 30 yrs ago in Vic I think I paid $5 for about 10 yrs. Oh how times have changed. :Y: :)

Wishfull said:
Today I bought a new GPX4500 and external speaker From Shane at Miners Den in Adelaide hopefully it will be here Monday. Can't wait. Will have to put in a bit of practice before we go to Wedderbern in Apri. Yes changed from St. Arnauds again !

If Dirty Harry went prospecting he'd pack a 45 GPX too. A wee step up from the 44 he'd be used to. Welcome to the 45 club :D :D

You feeling lucky? :D

Hope you get lots of colour with it, great machine.

Latest posts