Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this turned up today in the mail had a chat to a mate that lives on the other side of town so it seems to work well only time will tell

1486976715_100_61361.jpg

got this one from the Salvation Army today bit old but looks good

1486976841_100_61381.jpg

Congrats on the radio and the detector, Those old detectors are so cool, I would like one of the old Bounty Hunter Red Barons,,

There is a site where you can get or down load all the old catalogues,

John.

After getting a failed delivery and refund for a UV torch on eBay from China, I decided to gamble $1.10 on Malaysia with buy it now postage included.

Couldn't believe it turned up in the post today ...... All the way from China by air :rolleyes:

This is about $1.10 off a true 'free-trade' agreement

1487047415_image.jpg

Wally69 said:
After getting a failed delivery and refund for a UV torch on eBay from China, I decided to gamble $1.10 on Malaysia with buy it now postage included.

Couldn't believe it turned up in the post today ...... All the way from China by air :rolleyes:

This is about $1.10 off a true 'free-trade' agreement

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1916/1487047415_image.jpg

You can't argue with the price of that.
The one I ordered from china through eBay never turned up either after 2 months I got a refund from paypal.

Yep,
Blame it on the Mod. :D :D
It will not be my fault when you,
Are not home for long periods of time,
Suddenly find that the lawn can mow itself,
Sit around the house with a vacant look,
Start panning the driveway for specks,
Swill your cornflakes around to tail off,
They are a fantastic bit of kit well worth the money. :)
Well Done. :Y:

Went and met Brad at Detectaden this morning,lovely fella.Had a bit of a yarn about prospecting and checked out all the cool gear he sells and just couldn't resist making a purchase or two.Brad even gave me a discount.So if anyone is in Batemans Bay,call in and say g'day to Brad as the service is great.
1487394540_img_1178.jpg

Wanted to get a Garrett super sluice pan,but he said he just can't get them so I will give the Boss Hog pan a go.

Mate you can't go wrong with the boss hog, I have both and they both do a good job. Got mine from Brad too.

:8 Mmmm, Sat on it :8 :lol:...... Ok, it was in my bag and I kinda fell/slipped/sat onto my bag... Crack ... pulled it out and a big crack right across the bottom :mad: and a broken water bottle as well :mad: :mad: ... Glued it on the outside but still not Good.... Im using a $8.50 one now , but no where near as good as the old one.. then again it has been a long time since I have seen Gold in my pan :/

LoneWolf....

7.62marksman said:
yes mate i got one last year don't go anywhere without it
had to use it on the turtle a few days ago some idiot left the lights on (oops)
The power from this :lol: :lol: would have got Turtle home :lol:
I still think Turtle should be Green :|

Latest posts