Faceting and Cabbing machine choice

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sharp actually but rather diamond-laden, at least at the rim, these blades won't cut through fingers, only abrade rock ;) Anyway you NEED one :D

Sodabowski said:
Not sharp actually but rather diamond-laden, at least at the rim, these blades won't cut through fingers, only abrade rock ;) Anyway you NEED one :D

Your thumb looks a bit close to that blade, even if its not that sharp im imagining the wife calling me to bed and "twang", where did that thumb go.....lol

No risk mate, there are no teeth on those blades and they're not sharpened. Nails wouldn't benefit from the contact for sure (as would bone), but believe me, flesh doesn't risk anything. It's not sharp, it's a flat disk with diamonds on the rim. Unlike a metal or wood saw!

Nope, she won't cut you Twapster. As Thomas said, the saw blade has no teeth. Which is lucky because I have hit my thumb before :) I wouldn't reccomend pressing your hand hard against the spinning blade in case you get abrasion burns but there's no need to fear losing any digits, it won't slice through flesh even though it will cut through stone.

Latest posts