Xterra 705 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might have to get one B5 :D Im always keen to show my finds to whoever askes how im going.....But i think as the competition is growing fast...and good spots are getting increasingly hader to find...i might resort to saying...ONLY RING PULLS AND CANSLAW HERE MATE... ]:D :p :cool: :Y:

B5MECH said:
silver said:
Smoky bandit said:
May have Danny..Next time ill be a little more secretive of the area...as it wouldn't have taken a local to long to workout where i was...O well hope they found some nice coins like i did...Time to move Onto the next area of intrest ....:Y: :D ]:D 8)
Quiet is as silver does ! -( ]:D )-
:lol: :p
You need a ghillie suit Smoky :eek: gota be stealth around poachers :eek: :lol: :lol:
not me guys , got plenty of my own turf , but you did put up your low tide time so would of been fairly easy to triangulate your approximate hunting location using maps :lol: :lol: but it was not me , it was silver :eek:

I did say little car park...... ABOVE .... the beach at Bribie island...Gave the spot away....wouldnt take a genius to work it out with a litte local knowledge :Y: :Y: Not next time though {) {) {) ]:D ]:D ]:D

Today was not the day for me....nearly 5hs griding a local beach :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( :brokenh: :brokenh: :brokenh: :brokenh:
1492206304_20170415_073825-600x800.jpg

Yer guys i worked around the flag area..100 mtrs each side..grided the whole area...Unfortunatly it gets detected alot...But i was expecting a few more bucks...It was so clean danny that what i got were the only targets ...no pull tabs or bottle tops :Y:

Smoky bandit said:
Yer guys i worked around the flag area..100 mtrs each side..grided the whole area...Unfortunatly it gets detected alot...But i was expecting a few more bucks...It was so clean danny that what i got were the only targets ...no pull tabs or bottle tops :Y:
yeah that was going to be my next question. Mate that's super frustrating , but you beat the night I picked up 5 cents , a few days later I hit a nice patch. Maybe the council had the tromell cleaner going hard for Easter . Unusual for no rubbish , I'm hitting a lot more bottle tops than good targets which is why I'm gridding more and for longer, but in between the bottle tops there is not much going on underneath the coil . The beaches are super clean . A couple of the local guys that detect and document what they find have noticed a drop in junk and good targets over the last 18 months or so ! I don't have an answer I'm still a newbie Smokey, but I can tell you what they think and what they say is this - more detectorists with bigger coils , more tourists detectorists , the cash economy is slowly changing to electronic so people just payWave everything so less cheddar on the beach , and the tromell machines are doing longer runs apparently. It's probably different in different areas , at least the occasional bling can still be found :)

Smoky bandit said:
Today was not the day for me....nearly 5hs griding a local beach :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( :brokenh: :brokenh: :brokenh: :brokenh: https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...s/7289/1492206304_20170415_073825-600x800.jpg
At least you got some coins Smoky :/ There's a packet of Pork Crackles there :cool: :Y:
I stood in puddles last night tried to go around and stood in more puddles tried to go around and stood in mooore puddles :mad: :mad: :lol:
Last beach run I got arm pump a sore back and 4 bottle caps :rolleyes: :mad: :lol: :lol:
How'd the satellite dish go? :eek:

B5MECH said:
Smoky bandit said:
Today was not the day for me....nearly 5hs griding a local beach :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( :brokenh: :brokenh: :brokenh: :brokenh: https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...s/7289/1492206304_20170415_073825-600x800.jpg
At least you got some coins Smoky :/ There's a packet of Pork Crackles there :cool: :Y:
I stood in puddles last night tried to go around and stood in more puddles tried to go around and stood in mooore puddles :mad: :mad: :lol:
Last beach run I got arm pump a sore back and 4 bottle caps :rolleyes: :mad: :lol: :lol:
How'd the satellite dish go? :eek:
Satellite dish is awesome mate...just need to gind some coins to swing it over :Y: :cool: :lol:

silver said:
Pitty the guy that hits it after you Smokey :lol:
not even a pigs ear for their huge effort hey ! ]:D
:eek: :eek: :Y: :Y: :lol: :lol: ]:D ]:D The first foot or so of sand is clean Silver Thats for sure :Y:

Latest posts