Xterra 705 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
golddiggerart said:
:) Very nice Barber Dime mate, for sure in that condition it is worth some $$$$.... But how the heck did it end up in your park? :) :D :eek: :rainbow:
Alot of americans army here in early 1900...Only thing i can think of mate....Same as the Canadian and farthing coins...must have come from them :Y:

Cheers guys..Not the out come i was expecting but still happy with that dime..Got a few foreign coins from that small park now :D ..Im sure theres more on the beach area just below it too......Just need to wait for another big storm to erode some of the sand dunes away :Y: :D :eek:

Ok picking this baby up first thing tomorrow morning..water proof ....15 inch DD 7.5 khz.....$285 From miners den......Should be able to cover some ground now :D :D :D :rainbow: :party: :Y:
1491711303_screenshot_20170409-140847_crop_432x432-800x800.jpg

Smoky bandit said:
Ok picking this baby up first thing tomorrow morning..water proof ....15 inch DD 7.5 khz.....$285 From miners den......Should be able to cover some ground now :D :D :D :rainbow: :party: :Y: https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...shot_20170409-140847_crop_432x432-800x800.jpg

They're great coils, mines in 18.75 and runs very well on wet sand and handles black sand with the sens down to about 12.
You will learn to detect with your left arm as six hours swinging will make your arm fall off if you don't swap occasionally. lol.

Daggy

Daggy said:
Smoky bandit said:
Ok picking this baby up first thing tomorrow morning..water proof ....15 inch DD 7.5 khz.....$285 From miners den......Should be able to cover some ground now :D :D :D :rainbow: :party: :Y: https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...shot_20170409-140847_crop_432x432-800x800.jpg

They're great coils, mines in 18.75 and runs very well on wet sand and handles black sand with the sens down to about 12.
You will learn to detect with your left arm as six hours swinging will make your arm fall off if you don't swap occasionally. lol.

Daggy
yes true mate it does get heavy..my right shoulder will build up really quick...it ran well on todays test run at the beach..didn't find anything as golddiggers Australia were there and the beach looked like bombs had gone off everywhere..lol...i found if i keep it off the sand i can turn it up around 26....but falses every time you touch the sand...14 to 16 seemed quite stable...and submerged coil ran better than just on the wet sand.lol...I had 2 targets that sounded good but after digging down 2 foot + i gave up...as it must of been a big target...it will take a bit to workout how to pinpoint as well. :Y:

Danny13 said:
Unlucky with the low tide beach hunt, but that dime makes up for it!!!!!
Yer Danny put in a big effort but as you said the dime did make up for the little finds...Not something i thought i would ever find...not worth anything except a smiles on my dile :D :D :lol: :Y: Funny how some well known local detectorists where at the little beach i worked today...probs looking for some of those canadian and American silver coins :eek: :N: :Y: ]:D :cool: :lol:

May have Danny..Next time ill be a little more secretive of the area...as it wouldn't have taken a local to long to workout where i was...O well hope they found some nice coins like i did...Time to move Onto the next area of intrest ....:Y: :D ]:D 8)

Smoky bandit said:
May have Danny..Next time ill be a little more secretive of the area...as it wouldn't have taken a local to long to workout where i was...O well hope they found some nice coins like i did...Time to move Onto the next area of intrest ....:Y: :D ]:D 8)
Quiet is as silver does ! -( ]:D )-
:lol: :p

silver said:
Smoky bandit said:
Leason learnt Silver :cool: :Y:

silver said:
Smoky bandit said:
You need a ghillie suit Smoky :eek: gota be stealth around poachers :eek: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts