Xterra 705 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edward VII 3d (Brittish coin of the realm) :D
1491227466_2017-04-03-23-49-45-1469494221.jpg

1491227484_images.jpg

Cheers Heatho
Alot of history in the area....Thats the second one ive found now but the first one was nearly unrecognizable ;) I was told yesterday that some local detectorists found some early American silver eagle coins about a klm up the beach from where i was..Theres a utube video of him finding them...His name was Darren Barnes..Sorry dont know how to post link.. :eek: :D :Y:

Smoky bandit said:
Cheers Heatho
Alot of history in the area....Thats the second one ive found now but the first one was nearly unrecognizable ;) I was told yesterday that some local detectorists found some early American silver eagle coins about a klm up the beach from where i was..Theres a utube video of him finding them...His name was Darren Barnes..Sorry dont know how to post link.. :eek: :D :Y:
Here you go Smokey.
https://youtu.be/FRK6-2CKZ3I

Eldorado said:
Smoky bandit said:
Cheers Heatho
Here you go Smokey.
https://youtu.be/FRK6-2CKZ3I
Thats the one :Y: :D Thanks Eldorado :Y:

Well was hangin to get back to my beach spot all week...But unfortunately it looks like the ocean has deposited 2 foot of sand back on the beach...Turned on the terra at 150 am thismorning and didn't turn it off untill 730am..Have to say it was a very disappointing outcome......Bring on the next big storm.......But i did manage to find a nice American silver dime in the park where i found the farthing last week ...Then it all just went downhill :N: At least it was very peaceful at that time of morning :Y:
1491688544_20170409_072337-800x600.jpg
1491688561_20170409_073141-600x800.jpg
1491688572_20170409_073155-600x800.jpg
Untill next time hope you all find some :Y: :lol:

Got to be happy finding that 1914 American dime Smoky :Y: and mate 1:50 am till 7:30 that's what i call dedication :Y:

MARK PORTLAND BOY said:
great find :) that dime is a ripper would it be worth anything just out of interest ?
Maybe $2 mate...i wouldn't think it would be much more...Nice find for the silver collection though. :Y:

Sandta said:
Missed out by just 2 years smokey :(
Was watching diggers this morning , 1916 D Mercury dime is worth US$17,000 (in mint condition)
Awesome find !
Holy crap...Now that would have made my day Sandta :Y: :lol:

Latest posts