Xterra 705 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys
Went back to that beach again the sarvo...But had to work the bottom of the dunes as it was high tide...But it payed off...Got a nice Sea Florin a bent thrippy and some goldies...also a couple of foreign coins im not to sure of yet....above the beach is a carpark with a small open grassy area......had a swing there and got my first recognizable farthing...Searched the area for another 2 hrs for nothing......Im cleaning them now and will post photos soon...I must say i now love beach detecting after big swells :Y:
1491200183_20170403_155555-800x600.jpg
1491200198_20170403_155616-600x800.jpg
1491200217_20170403_155643-600x800.jpg
1491200229_20170403_155656-600x800.jpg
1491200245_20170403_155605-600x800.jpg
:Y: :D :D Sooooo happy at rhe moment :Y:

B5MECH said:
Smoky bandit said:
B5MECH said:
Nice work Smoky :cool: :Y: can't believe you found both earrings, 925 sleepers hey 8)
Must be the week for sea silver :eek: might have to go for a run :lol: :lol:
Hi B5
The earings were clipped together :Y:
Too easy, I never seem to find the second one :rolleyes: shilling looks sweet did you S&V it :eek:
Yer mate :Y:

numpty said:
good assortment there smoky, good hunting :Y:
Cheers Numpty
I couldnt wait to find a florin that wasn't from my back yard....But the farthing..and the and the other coins just topped the day off nicely. :D Im keen as to get back there. :Y:

ktmman said:
Whoah,some sweet old coins there mate,well done.
Can't wait to see what else you get from that spot.
Cheers Ktm
My best day detecting so far......I wish i could go back right now...but looks like it'll have to be next weekend :mad: some totally unexpected finds..Im really excited to see what else turns up as well :Y:

B5MECH said:
Smoky bandit said:
B5MECH said:
:cool: :Y: is the Indian head a Nickel :cool: :Y: nice coins Smoky 8)
Dont know mate... i know nothing about them yet :Y:
Looks bigger than I thought but should be a Indian head AKA. Buffalo nickel 8)
http://cointrackers.com/buffalo-indian-nickel/
Cool coin there :cool: :Y: love the Indian head
Edit...love the stripes on the farthing 8)
Not sure why the stripes were on the farthing B5...But they came off..It was about 10 mtrs from where i found those thrippys last weekend...Right next to a huge tree :Y:

Great find on the farthing, I've to come across one as yet - it's in excellent shape! Very interesting array of coins with the US /Canadians popping out of the sand. :Y:

Goldpick said:
Great find on the farthing, I've to come across one as yet - it's in excellent shape! Very interesting array of coins with the US /Canadians popping out of the sand. :Y:
Hi Gp..The foreign coins where all quite close .....within a couple of mtrs from each other..To me that indian head doesn't seem to have been in the salt for to long.....But im no expert..............im hoping not but maybe someone has lost them recently :Y: Time will tell as im going to do a lot of hrs there over the next few weeks :Y:

Latest posts