What were you doing half an hour ago?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the pub enjoying a pot while I waited for Charlie's train to arrive from Shepparton, trade school. Good day for a beer :beer:

Stumbled on this thread after Charlie saw Manpa's craftsmanship, received the silent auction truck in the mail :) beautiful work Glenn :perfect: :clap: Charlie wants to have a gander at Manpa's marveles, should kill another 1/2 hour so thought I'd let you know beforehand :playful:

Leaning against the fence watching two of my girls riding bikes that miss 10yrs repaired, both bikes.
Getting chicken on the Weber.
Organising the other two including Kato, getting the school day feedback, providing snacks and checking the dehydrator.

Best part watching the girls ride.

:)

Checking in every half hour to see this thread regrow leg's :lol: looks like a challenger to What are you upto now thread or what ever its tittled, all good Smoky I still read it :) :beer: love your fire pictures with a beverage in ya claw :fire: :beer: :perfect:

Well Im in Wee Waa right now, Chinchilla before here.
Been away working for a while , I guess Im half way closer to home.

Its bloody late and Im wide awake.

So this mouse plague........half an hour or so ago I woke to the bastards chewing? my pillow and running over my head. Its been like this almost every night. :argh:

Accomodation options out here are limited and beggars cant be choosers. So many times I have blown out any profit by having to stay in expensive places. So been roughing it a bit in a caravan park, but even with baits I cant keep em at bay, huge storm earlier didnt help as I imagine it has driven them indoors, trying to plug up holes with steel wool here is like trying to plug up a sieve :/

Its getting to me though as Im barely sleeping......I think tomorrow night Ill setup my swag inside on top this bed. The dirty bastards wont get in there. :mad:

Latest posts