What Songs, Musicians or Bands Do You Like

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been into a lot of space ambient, electronica, chillout, soft dubstep mixes lately. Rather partial to progressive instrumentals. As soon as I hear lyrics, I hit the next song.

Sandbagger said:
I've been into a lot of space ambient, electronica, chillout, soft dubstep mixes lately. Rather partial to progressive instrumentals. As soon as I hear lyrics, I hit the next song.

I am hearing you, Sandbagger. When i was wearing the old Converse runners and dancing in my flared tracky dacks at the raves in the 90`s , it was all about the music and not about the lyrics. 1am to 2am was when the tunes started pumping really hard and fast . I remember it well.
Many years` ago i ran a radio show on community radio called Progress with all progressive dance stuff. Think of Leftfield ,Sven Vath, Ollie ohlsen etc.
Octave in prahran was a favourite haunt of mine to buy the discs . I listen to many styles ,now ,but still love my warehouse , old school trance and progressive music.

Latest posts