What Songs, Musicians or Bands Do You Like

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OldGT said:
Hard to believe this song is as old as it is. Still got grunt. Simple but :perfect:
[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/pWB5JZRGl0U[/video]

I saw motorhead at newcastle workers club in the early 80's
I think i was the only one there WITHOUT hearing protection :(
'Loudest band in the world' ... at the time
My ears were ringing for a week :awful:

Reg Wilson said:
You call that screeching music? Most revealing.
Sorry Boomer. Didnt realise all my posts needed to be Reg approved prior to posting.

I would guess 60 percent of what I listen to during the weekdays would be Hard and heavy, mostly metal derivatives.

Reg Wilson said:
You call that screeching music? Most revealing.

What's it reveal Reg?
Admittedly it's not to my taste but if a persons taste in music 'reveals' something about them, their personality or beliefs then I'm definitely screwed up with my eclectic tastes. :(

Screech music ? I think the term is death metal. Takes a special talent to be able to do it and scares the hell out of the wildlife when they do it in a forest like that !!!!!!!!

I quite like that. I just downloaded it to my mp3 for the car. There is also a break on through to the funky side ,but it is not as good as this one.

Thanks for that , Davent.

just starting said:
I quite like that. I just downloaded it to my mp3 for the car. There is also a break on through to the funky side ,but it is not as good as this one.

Thanks for that , Davent.

Be carefull you'll get done for speeding , I tend to drive a bit quicker with racy rock n roll :lol:

Latest posts