What Songs, Musicians or Bands Do You Like

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An old mate was a HUGE Iron Maiden fan and had his entire room covered in their posters. I gotta say those Eddie images are out of this world. Love every one.

That sounds just like me . Cut my teeth on iron maiden before moving in to other stuff . Favorite poster was aces high , wish I still had em tucked away somewhere but sadly not.

Eldorado said:
NeoGeo said:
Just priming the soul before a wee bit of prospecting ;)
I listened to a minute and a half of this and had to go and pee.LOL
There not BED PANS Eldorado :p I can see how it might have that effect though :/ I was wondering how it would be received :lol: All good, I can take the disses :D

It clearly hasn't helped me overcome my thoughts of prospecting :) So much for lulling me into a deep sense of serenity :/ Alarm goes of in 2:45mins :eek:

My personal own metal mix lick......... i composed it using lead/rythym/bass loops within my Mixcraft Pro Studio 7 software!
Drums are played live by me mixed in MIDI with the loops on my Yamaha DTX450K e-drums.

What you think?

Givin some props and a shoutout to fellow Victorians Kurgan. I used to have their Bizarre Lasagna CD, which I no longer have :( This is all I could find on YouTube for Kurgan. Not as good, but Aussie no the less.

Christos57 said:
Have so many many artists that I enjoy but Lisa Rocks so here is 2 of my favorite clips of her

up tempo with 4 pommies backing her
[video=480,360][/video]

slower
[video=480,360][/video]

hope u enjoy

Geez the Stones sound terrible live, they sound like amateurs compared to Lisa Fischer. :D

Lisa Fischer is awesome!!!

I prefer this live version, a bit more up tempo.

Metamorphic said:
My personal own metal mix lick......... i composed it using lead/rythym/bass loops within my Mixcraft Pro Studio 7 software!
Drums are played live by me mixed in MIDI with the loops on my Yamaha DTX450K e-drums.

What you think?

[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wITbG6vAMI[/video]
Pretty cool Meta, had a spandex big hair rock feel to it :lol:
If the movie world was going to remake Steve McQueen "BULLITT" then that would be the car chase seen music, nothing like a valve bouncing naturally aspirated 8 iron with DTX450K e-drums in the back ground filling in the old McQueen up changes ;)

My all time favorite artists:

Aphex Twin
Radiohead
Estradasphere
Parkway Drive

I was a D.J for 3 years at the Ferntree Gully Pool Room, a popular place for big nasty brawls.. after listening to the same tracks over and over, creative music is more my style now where each time you listen to the same song, you hear something new you missed before.

I'm a fan off all music from jazz, classical to death metal screams of hate. Its a wonderful thing, though mentally it doesn't sooth me much anymore and barely even turn on a radio these days.

My mates want to take radios while were digging, but I prefure natures soundtrack for out there..

Latest posts