What Songs, Musicians or Bands Do You Like

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep playing this on the infinite loop. :8 :8
Oh, and it seems I am not able to post a link like Youtube. So the Title is Half-Life by Duncan Sheik hope you love it too just browse it on the google if you don't know it. :/

hi everyone well just to let you know when i tick "like" it means i have listened to the song or songs
many i like some however mmmmmmm ]:D ]:D ]:D
just joking haven't heard a crap one yet
keep them coming

Suck My Kiss.

This is my 3 boys warming up for my 50th birthday party. Jamie, the eldest on Bass, Matt #2 on drums and Nick, my youngest, on lead guitar. Elijah, one of their mates doing vocals. They learnt a lot of songs that I like for the event.... ACDC, CCR, Metallica etc. Really wish I had more on video but I was too busy enjoying the night. We did a whole hog on a spit for dinner and the Son in law looked after the fire all day for that.
All self taught apart from me buying their gear. Very proud of them.

They also bought me an At Pro as a gift which got me started on the whole detecting adventure.

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/PRM8Gq5kuDE[/video]

7.62marksman said:
Ramjet
well done that was b*$$*y good be proud mate they are worth it

Thanks Marksman. When they were learning, I was living in a small house next door to my new lady. Their mum had left us. I lived with my lady and her 2 girls. My 3 boys had the house to themselves. Took panels out of the fence and we would shout out when dinner was ready. :D
I would come home from work and crack open a beer or 3 in my shed while they jammed away. Perfect way to end a day. I bet the neighbors hated us. Bahaha. Good times.

They have grown to be young men a bloke can be proud of. :D

Latest posts