What Made You Smile Today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Megsy. Yes they are a good bunch, and Mrs Deepseeker even went and made me my favorite Chilli Chicken dish for dinner tonight, with Thai Basil and 13 cloves of garlic in it! Blew all of our socks off, and may even blow the back wall out of the outhouse tomorrow :bomb:

1586414175_79ad44ca-a32b-4c77-a903-4efeab33a16f.jpg

Dude you be a bloody legend. Owe you a steak dinner or two one day in the future when I can visit again . :trophy: :goldnugget: :D

My youngest daughter (24) today purchased her first house. All 3 secure without a cent from Dad.
Thanks to Scott Pape all have no credit cards and no debt, apart from the morgage (youngest still has a bit of her hex to pay).
Nice knowing I can spend everything I have without impacting their security.
Proud of them all. :Y:

congratulations Mr and Mrs Redfin :perfect: sure is a proud moment when the kids secure their first home/property :trophy:

After weeks of being stuffed about by Aust post and freight companies, my daughter finally managed to get my 2nd refractor to me :D This is the one I've been sweating on.

Most wouldn't touch it because of it's size and the risk of damage. Scopes get sent all over the world every day so I fail to see what the problem was unless you know you must have crap careless staff who break expensive stuff on a regular basis.

Now just one more scope to go plus the mounts and a few eye pieces.

k86XnRo.jpg

Mackka said:
My familys congratulations to your Redfin. That is a great result of proper child rearing.
Mackka and family :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Thanks Macca, I agree.
We home schooled our lot for the primary years then went to private high schools.
They all understood basic accounting and budgeting etc from an early age.
All of them did hospitality and gaming courses whilst at uni and earnt very good money
during their studies.
Now all have good secure employment.
Very happy with my lot.

Latest posts