What Made You Smile Today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking stone Dam It. Will be keen to see it set in some gold, will look awesome as a jewellery piece. :Y:

Good to hear you're recoving well too Jaros, all the best. :Y:

dam it said:
:D This Made me Smile yesterday when it arrived in the post from Lefty :D
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/6727/1533710661_new_stone.jpg
I Smiled again today when I looked at it again :D
This is my 2nd Stone from Lefty and I could not be Happier :Y: :Y:

Oh dam it I need to check a tracking number for the one I just bought from Lefty :Y:. Kate is champing at the bit so to speak, joined Bendigo Gem Club a few months ago and has a setting course coming up so she's keen as for the arrival.

hey flowerpot have you started a new business bet its a cake mailing service onya you are going to get a lot of requests now :Y: :Y: :Y:

pagan prospector said:
hey flowerpot have you started a new business bet its a cake mailing service onya you are going to get a lot of requests now :Y: :Y: :Y:
Hiya PP, na not cake, I'm not a great cake maker, lol, but the folks at the GT meet up didn't die from one I did bake, phew, lol :party: :party:

I'm smiling today and yesterday because a brand new Deering scoop neck banjo arrived from America yesterday and it sounds beautiful, now to practice, practice, practice. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :) :) :) :)
I'm having no luck finding gold, just the usual rubbish, lead, bullet shells etc. and so the Banjo keeps me smiling.

Waking up this morning put a smile on my face....atleast half of it.

The other half is a purple lump courtesy of an irate bull. It didn't look too bad last night at all and I thought I got off lightly but from the reflection staring back at me in the mirror this morning I think did another cheek bone :N:

madtuna said:

The other half is a purple lump courtesy of an irate bull. It didn't look too bad last night at all and I thought I got off lightly but from the reflection staring back at me in the mirror this morning I think did another cheek bone :N:
Oh bugger, does this mean you now look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club?

Flowerpot said:
madtuna said:

Oh bugger, does this mean you now look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club?

NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!!! :eek: :eek:

flowers didnt you say you were looking for a move and wasnt one destination tassie would hate to go on the spirit and arrive in strongbow land to the sound of duelling banjoes but i reckon you 2 could show us where the gold is hiding

madtuna said:

Glad to hear you are ok madtuna

pagan prospector said:
flowers didnt you say you were looking for a move and wasnt one destination tassie would hate to go on the spirit and arrive in strongbow land to the sound of duelling banjoes but i reckon you 2 could show us where the gold is hiding
Tassie is out now PP, hubby has had enough of the cold weather and north or west is the way we'll eventually hope to head.

Smiling again now, as hub and myself are sitting enjoying a beer together. Noice. O:)

Kemjak57's concentrates he so kindly offered :D :Y: :goldpan:. I received the parcel the other day opened it that night and found all this within the first 5 minutes just having a flick through. I smile every time I think how cool is this offer and I was fortunate enough to receive it :) :D :Y:. I've never been to WA and here I am touching WA cons and picking out gold doesn't get any better think I'll grab a :beer: beer and enjoy.

Your a champion Kemjak57 :trophy: :beer: :beer: mate if I end up in your neck of the woods one day it's my shout for a few beers.
1542871505_img_20181122_181051.jpg
1542871522_img_20181122_181029.jpg
1542871540_img_20181122_181013.jpg

Latest posts