What Made You Smile Today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smile, shout, jump up n down. SpaceX amazing flight of Starship prototype SN8. Stunning to watch and only a minor issue causing a RUD on landing. Easy fix and roll out SN9.
1607561160_fb_img_1607556212526.jpg

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/AWuK-t5BVyo[/video]

Blocker said:
Checked the morning emails and there was the electricity bill: YEH!! $90.91 Credit

The solar system is doing it's job.
Were just getting our roof repainted then getting our solar system installed glad to hear your getting good returns.

sunnterra - 4 x 6.5kw in two banks
south australian government sudsidised the fist pair to the tune of $4000.

Our daughter received a GM1000 as a Christmas gift :) I've mentioned Jasper our grandson previously and I have no doubt he will be an excellent guide for his mother :Y: :power: :beer: we're definitely in for some fun times ahead :D

It's hard to explain how much joy her present means to me, in simple terms it equates to enjoying the great outdoors with family and grandchildren :) :perfect: I've just won the lottery :D

Not a hell of a lot , especially when you see how many dead heads from Sydney doing their best to keep the virus spreading far and wide.
As for the brain dead back Packers on the beaches around Sydney. Why are these drop kicks even in allowed in Australia. They call themselves back packers; Well send them packing!

Adrian ss said:
Not a hell of a lot , especially when you see how many dead heads from Sydney doing their best to keep the virus spreading far and wide.
As for the brain dead back Packers on the beaches around Sydney. Why are these drop kicks even in allowed in Australia. They call themselves back packers; Well send them packing!
Apparently they are the ones that the gov't extended their work visas indefinitely as normal Australians can't do those jobs (they don't want that industry to fail in the long run... heaven forbid someone's kid gets a job).
They let 20,000 islanders into QLD lately saying they know how to work in the tropical heat.... let them live and work their isolation on the farm they got sent straight to (heard that on the radio in the car) obviously QLDers can't work in the tropical heat... all just crap really.... just wait till all the backpackers sue the Gov't because they interferred incidentally in their lives putting pressures and hardships on the continuity of their normal natural existence back in their country of origin. Some will be missing out on their cristmas, work, and relationships that would have originated if only they hadn't been given clearence to outstay their originally planned work stay... heck... lots of them are probably taking a big pay cut from normal life probabilities in the short term to travel learn and see.... if I were one of them and I got home eventually to my world of someone else already filling my 200,000 job permanently.... I'd sue for permanent interference causing monetairy loss including into the futue and even loss of super and projected interest on planned but uneventuated investments....and I'd want a new car blah blah blah.

Anyway... hope that helps (or makes someone feel better) :coffee:

Latest posts