New Member from SEQ

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi very one.Im from SEQ. I have just joined this group today. I have done a few recent trips to Drake area of NSW and had some good little Finds recently and a few that chink. Enjoy running what feels like endless Digs through the Sluice, Panning crevicing and Sniping and meeting the local folk. Keen to get out with the SDC2300 Detector with some of you in the near future when its abit cooler. I also love finding Gemstones. I Look forward to reading the info on these pages and learning some new techniques from you all.

Hi very one.Im from SEQ. I have just joined this group today. I have done a few recent trips to Drake area of NSW and had some good little Finds recently and a few that chink. Enjoy running what feels like endless Digs through the Sluice, Panning crevicing and Sniping and meeting the local folk. Keen to get out with the SDC2300 Detector with some of you in the near future when its abit cooler. I also love finding Gemstones. I Look forward to reading the info on these pages and learning some new techniques from you all.
Hi Cazza, I live at Drake and there are some really nice gold and gemstone deposits here in our waterways. I find nice quartz and really nice Topaz when panning Love to meet up with you if you are ever in the area!

Latest posts