What Made You Smile Today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heatho said:
He did better than my first go. Good to see AF, the young fella rides well. :)

He is pig headed and wont listen for anything else thinks he knows it all but when it comes to bikes he does listen and takes it in :Y: , been on my lap since he was 2 using throttle etc .
Today was the first time he had seen a bike that small , he giggled and bounced when he first saw it :Y: :D :Y: then wouldnt leave it incase it disappeared :lol: .
Happy days :D

It made me smile even more today :D :D so he did an hour on friday , first go solo ever , then nothing yesty and today an hour in morning then this arvo he rode and rode , he is racing me :lol:

I hope your false teeth dont rattle out as you watch :lol: :lol:
[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/8qg2UBPR4dc[/video]

AF hes goin great
Bought my 2 younger stepbrothers a honda z50 when they reached 3 1/2 and 4 odd,there about 20 yrs younger then me,took it up the farm and boy they were excited,it was a good day,first one went ok,might of made it around the house a cuppla times with some help,second one we put on the bike,everything was looking ok except he forgot the part where you turn the throttle back,took off flat strap out of my reach across the yard,dad was near finished building a house and there was a new water heater standing over in a corner of the yard,well baden i think it was hit it flat strap and bowled it over,that stopped him,scared the crap out of him but he got back on it and goin a few days after.
The water heater was fine but had a z50 tyre mark half way up it for the rest of its life,had a wry smile everytime i walked past that heater out the back of the house for maybe 10 yrs,the boys first day on a bike..... :)

Today we was helping a young grandson learn to ride his bike in an unused carpark when i noticed that he put the bike on the stand and picked up some empty plastic drink bottles and put them into a nearby garbage bin without even being asked to do so, that made my wife and i smile. :)

Dolphin said:
Today we was helping a young grandson learn to ride his bike in an unused carpark when i noticed that he put the bike on the stand and picked up some empty plastic drink bottles and put them into a nearby garbage bin without even being asked to do so, that made my wife and i smile. :)

:Y: :Y: good boy :Y: what a champion he'll make a good prospector and make prospectors look good :Y:.

:D This Made me Smile yesterday when it arrived in the post from Lefty :D
1533710661_new_stone.jpg

I Smiled again today when I looked at it again :D
This is my 2nd Stone from Lefty and I could not be Happier :Y: :Y:

Seeing at least some people showing up at the protest at Parliament house in Melbourne today.

Guys and Girls, anonymous guests etc We need everyone to pull their finger out on this and get involved.

If it means taking a day off work, writing a letter or some other 'concrete' contribution then so be it.

Latest posts