What do you enjoy or like the most about Prospecting Australia?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I cant be out looking for it then its great to be able to read about it and see it on this forum. Info is necessary and priceless.Not many pursuits where you can talk to and get one on one advice on a daily basis from some of the best and most learned of this quest. I always make sure I read / study info especially from members like loamer, at least three times.

Ditto Ditto Ditto, plus I wet myself laughing most days, reading comments, jokes, little humorous gems hidden in messages.
There are some contributors who really go that extra mile to help others out, and it is appreciated.
In this busy life it is good to have something so interesting that it makes me stop and pause, join in and reflect on the kindness of the group and the wealth of knowledge they are willing to share.
Not to mention there is at least one other Collingwood supporter amongst the group :lol:

I agree with 95% of what everyone has said.
I think it's worth mentioning how easy the forum is to use. The asthetics, layout, lack of ads in posts and tidying up from Admin makes it a pleasure to use. Im on here everyday pretty much, and there is no other forum i look at daily..

Also the giveaways, raffles, spot the nugget etc etc
Better stop before nugget gets a big head.
;)

I've just measured my head and it's roughly about the same size it was last time I measured it :lol:. I'm happy to be a part of it and appreciate all the feedback from members over the years, the good and even the bad.

P.S. I've got another gold guessing comp starting up very soon ;)

???? Why do you need to measure your head ????

Baseball caps are "one size fits all"

Most of only see your picture Nugget, is it Photo shopped? :lol:

re the topic, all of the above........

condor22 said:
???? Why do you need to measure your head ????

Baseball caps are "one size fits all"

Most of only see your picture Nugget, is it Photo shopped? :lol:

re the topic, all of the above........

I was responding to Reeks's comment below, and nope that's my actual head in my avatar (un-edited) :lol:

Reeks said:
I agree with 95% of what everyone has said.
I think it's worth mentioning how easy the forum is to use. The asthetics, layout, lack of ads in posts and tidying up from Admin makes it a pleasure to use. Im on here everyday pretty much, and there is no other forum i look at daily..

Also the giveaways, raffles, spot the nugget etc etc
Better stop before nugget gets a big head.
;)

As all the posters in this thread have said, the unity, the willingness to share and help out a fellow member. I have learnt A LOT on this forum in all the different threads, from how to make a bucket sieve to how to read a tune my Aldi detector in for optimal performance! Where to find the precious metal and other goodies that abound this land of ours.

I can not think of a question I could ask relating to prospecting that would not be answered.

I have made some great friends and found some fantastic mentors. I know this will continue, just this past week I have been offered help from two members I will most likely never meet in person, but it shows the spirit of the members.

The work the admins and mods do helping out the members is a testament to the pride they have in this forum.

Keep up the good work everyone

Cheers, Tone

Great place to hangout, I appreciate the fact that people are NOT attacked for an opinion as they are on some sites (non prospecting). :)

PA is a great forum made up of people who genuinely just want to help those who don't know much [I'm talking about me. I know no-one else fits into that category]
Last year when we were over in the Triangle and I was telling the forum of my lack of color and luck, really great options were passed onto me so that I may have gone home with at least just one piece of yella. These people don't know me from ADAM but were prepared to share places that might have produced gold. That amounted to giving up some of their spots. Who does that? A. The guys and girls of this forum. You're a top lot, so my hope is that you always get much more than you deserve.........and some. But please, just leave a little for me too.

Tone,
The craftsmanship you display belongs in a category of it's own but I was disappointed to see a "Chrome" nut in the mix mate. 8)
May I send you some brass nuts mate. :cool:
Nah, Truly, to it me is the lack of crap that normally goes on in a forum and the friendships that can be built out of respect for what we are.
I feel that there is a big fight coming to keep our hobby alive and when it comes,
That is where it is going to make a difference.
Keep it up folk's, It is who we are...

TenOunce Tone said:
As all the posters in this thread have said, the unity, the willingness to share and help out a fellow member. I have learnt A LOT on this forum in all the different threads, from how to make a bucket sieve to how to read a tune my Aldi detector in for optimal performance! Where to find the precious metal and other goodies that abound this land of ours.

I can not think of a question I could ask relating to prospecting that would not be answered.

I have made some great friends and found some fantastic mentors. I know this will continue, just this past week I have been offered help from two members I will most likely never meet in person, but it shows the spirit of the members.

The work the admins and mods do helping out the members is a testament to the pride they have in this forum.

Keep up the good work everyone

Cheers, Tone

Unlike some forums I could mention, it's not all show & tell about, look what I found.!!
Reading the replies to this question, tells the story of which makes this forum great.

to me it is the great people on this forum that makes the difference, any one can ask a question and you get help, there is no arguing, you don't get discriminated against no matter what walk of life you are from
keep up the great work everybody, and i hope to meet some of you beside a creek some where some day

Millionaires and paupers - we are all simply avatars on this forum which makes for a great medium of information sharing and friendship introductions.

B U M P.
:eek: A year and a half on ( from the last post), and nothing negative has depreciated the value of the entirety of the experience of that which is ,... P A. :cool: :D
This virtual place, this apex of expression which is all of us combined, is still the place it has been, only bigger, only better, only so much more so than it ever was before ,... how much more awsome can awsome ever be, well at this rate we're all making a brand new scale of measurement together as we go ,.... a collective adventure of self respecting diverse individuals that make up the mass of the whole, the many faceted multi talented far reaching experience that pervades and enhances us one and all ! 8) :p :D
Leaves you happy, and makes you smile a lot. :lol: :)

silver said:
B U M P.
:eek: A year and a half on ( from the last post), and nothing negative has depreciated the value of the entirety of the experience of that which is ,... P A. :cool: :D
This virtual place, this apex of expression which is all of us combined, is still the place it has been, only bigger, only better, only so much more so than it ever was before ,... how much more awsome can awsome ever be, well at this rate we're all making a brand new scale of measurement together as we go ,.... a collective adventure of self respecting diverse individuals that make up the mass of the whole, the many faceted multi talented far reaching experience that pervades and enhances us one and all ! 8) :p :D
Leaves you happy, and makes you smile a lot. :lol: :)
Oh ya big softy silver, i'm just about teering up here reading that post of yours. I feel another big group hug coming on :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts