What do you enjoy or like the most about Prospecting Australia?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think SCROUNGER, that it is a picture that could only be painted with words ! ;)
SCROUNGER said:
silver said:
B U M P.
:eek: A year and a half on ( from the last post), and nothing negative has depreciated the value of the entirety of the experience of that which is ,... P A. :cool: :D
This virtual place, this apex of expression which is all of us combined, is still the place it has been, only bigger, only better, only so much more so than it ever was before ,... how much more awsome can awsome ever be, well at this rate we're all making a brand new scale of measurement together as we go ,.... a collective adventure of self respecting diverse individuals that make up the mass of the whole, the many faceted multi talented far reaching experience that pervades and enhances us one and all ! 8) :p :D
Leaves you happy, and makes you smile a lot. :lol: :)
Oh ya big softy silver, i'm just about teering up here reading that post of yours. I feel another big group hug coming on :lol: :lol: :lol:

silver said:
I think SCROUNGER, that it is a picture that could only be painted with words ! ;)
SCROUNGER said:
silver said:
B U M P.
:eek: A year and a half on ( from the last post), and nothing negative has depreciated the value of the entirety of the experience of that which is ,... P A. :cool: :D
This virtual place, this apex of expression which is all of us combined, is still the place it has been, only bigger, only better, only so much more so than it ever was before ,... how much more awsome can awsome ever be, well at this rate we're all making a brand new scale of measurement together as we go ,.... a collective adventure of self respecting diverse individuals that make up the mass of the whole, the many faceted multi talented far reaching experience that pervades and enhances us one and all ! 8) :p :D
Leaves you happy, and makes you smile a lot. :lol: :)
Oh ya big softy silver, i'm just about teering up here reading that post of yours. I feel another big group hug coming on :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not a pretty sight me wallowing about in tears mate i can assure you. But Rocket brought me back to reality with his 'hardnosed', take no prisoners attitude post :lol: :lol:

I like everything about this forum,
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the help and advice here, good blokes willing to jump in and help you out, full of lot's of expertise and knowledge. After all it's here that I met the one and only.....'Yobs".

I could/should really contribute more but besides all the info and entertainment I have gotten from this forum, the best thing was to catch up a few times with like minded prospectors. Great bunch of guys, loads of fun and full of s**t knowledge.

PS I can vouch for the fact that Scrounger isnt a pretty sight at the best of times. Hate to see him wallowing about in tears :p

SteelPat said:
I could/should really contribute more but besides all the info and entertainment I have gotten from this forum, the best thing was to catch up a few times with like minded prospectors. Great bunch of guys, loads of fun and full of s**t knowledge.

PS I can vouch for the fact that Scrounger isnt a pretty sight at the best of times. Hate to see him wallowing about in tears :p
I resemble that remark young fella ;) ;)

I read the post, and then scrolled down, not reading the posts but noting where you all came from. There no way any of us could have contact with that many people from all the areas just this post covers unless you are a member of a forum like this. And as you have all said, all that contact means any of us can access a huge wealth of knowledge that covers all things prospecting and probably if we opened it up even further, to much much more. Great to be a part of.

Wishing you all a happy and safe Easter!