What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grabbed a beer and thinking I'll have to find an interest that I actually get to partake and get some benefit from :| I looked at the weather for today and thought geez it doesn't get any better than this in January to dig a few holes with the chance of a nugget or two. Nah didn't happen :( the weather forecast is spot on but the family had other ideas unbeknownst to me :/ Kate announced she's off out with her sister and staying there the night, no worries Darl have fun I'm going bush for the arvo :) Then the drop me off and pick me up requests came from Charlie while doing this another request to drop the the mechanic servicing the truck back to his place after he drops the truck off anytime between 2 & 5 :8

So I've decided I'm going to take up home duties/taxi driver as my new interest :eek: doesn't sound exciting I know but hopefully someone in the family will request I take them prospecting instead of doing as I planned :lol: Can only have one beer because I'm still waiting for my truck to be returned,. Spose I may as well put on a load of washing and dishwasher on :( fun fun fun NOT.

Just culled another batch of weeds from the garden. Going to cook them up.
My mum would be proud.
1578721810_resized_20200111_163418.jpg

Hey RM, make sure you use a Dishwashing tablet and Not the washing up liquid in the Dishwasher.... :playful:

Dad Taxi... :playful: :lol: :lol: My Daughter is 26 and im still driving Her around.. :(

LW....

Having a rum or more and watching the storm build. :beer:
Also dreaming of my new 888 gold Rat sluice . :inlove:
Looking forward to it's delivery next week so I can plan a trip with my camper trailer that's 6 months old and still hasnt been used :8 .To much work and not enough play. :poop:

All smiles when he's winning,sour faced brat when he's getting his bum kicked, [TANTY BOY]
He has a "persecuted personality syndrome".
Hopefully lleyton will get him through it and make him into a Man!

LoneWolf said:
Hey RM, make sure you use a Dishwashing tablet and Not the washing up liquid in the Dishwasher.... :playful:

Dad Taxi... :playful: :lol: :lol: My Daughter is 26 and im still driving Her around.. :(

LW....

All good LW, given I'm batching it for the night I didn't have to be asked twice about the invitation for wood fired oven pizza :drooling: :beer: On my way home I chose to drive past the driveway and head for the hills :) 10 minutes and I'm in paradise (when the weather is favourable which it is with the rain yesterday :Y:) had a great time checking out a few rub trees and game trails :beer:

1578740981_img_20200111_220139.jpg

Start of a huge climb, about 400 metres vertical takes roughly half hour in good weather.
1578741090_img_20200111_220114.jpg

Same as the 1st picture without the spotty's showing me the way, the flash seems non existent in the 1st picture :Y: great light's :power: Lightforce HTX :perfect:
1578741290_img_20200111_220227.jpg

This is a sleep climb with some pretty deep ruts, as usual pictures don't do it justice.
1578741452_img_20200111_211444.jpg

Half way up I chose to take the loop track home, best to tackle the top half with a support vehicle especially at night :Y:

Latest posts