What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just pulled out another batch of wax. Might give it one more boil I think.
1578805707_resized_20200112_155624.jpg

madtuna said:
What do you use to strain out the ear hairs?

Those fine mesh paint strainer thingys. This batch was from a hive I lost.
This was the first run. You can see a lot of dead bees floating around.
People pay for it. Plus I make my own candles. Gets me in the mood when I'm wearing my birks :lol:

1578806457_resized_20200108_192516.jpg

I am removing the shelving/fridge/carpet from the back of my cruiser to get at the fuel level sender unit, again, to see why it keeps getting hung up at the 3/4 mark on the gauge. I took it out 2 days ago and tested it by raising/lowering the float and checking the fuel gauge - it passed all my tests until going back into the tank and am driving.

The fuel pump/sender and fuel tank is brand new and the same ohms as the old one, so it might only be either too long an arm on float or getting hung up somewhere in the new tank.

1578879340_img_20200106_072200.jpg

Sitting in the crib room, doing nothing,
Smoke is setting off to many detectors in the gas plant.
They have deemed it to unsafe to work in these conditions today.

LoneWolf said:
What, No 4hrs and you get to go home XIV ?.... Nothing worse than sitting in the shed for 8hrs before you can go home... :argh:

LW...
Unfortunately not.
Looks like it's going to be the same for the next to days.
I'm pretty sure the company gets paid for boots on ground, we go home they don't get paid, or something silly like that

Right now I am intermittently stiring my beef curry, every 10 minutes even, because it is yummy and I have roped my neighbours into loving my curries as well. Todays curry is sponsered by the neghbours even.

Same here Flowerpot :Y: the rain is decent enough to quell the lightning strikes for tonight :) it's given me a lift, earlier around 3 o'clock I had put the fire fighting unit on the ute. Went to head up to the shed to give Charlie instructions on the battery charger and ended up running over Buster our trusty mate 8.( he's come out of it ok at the moment, in at the vet's for an overnight stay. Having ultrasound and X-rays tomorrow morning. Got an estimate that could sink a battle ship but Busters worth more than any battle ship to us.
1579074259_img_20200115_184245.jpg
1579074278_img_20200115_184314.jpg

Had me worried for a bit but on the way to the vet I noticed his tongue was it's usual full red colour :D which gives us hope. He's just turned 13 and is slowing down as they do at this age. Anyway I'm having a Bush Chook 101 right now and thinking of Buster, he's a tough little dude there's no two worries about it, tomorrow is a new day.

On a brighter note here's the welcomed rain :beer:
1579074622_img_20200115_184351.jpg

Latest posts