What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a yearly Flu Shot... and haven't been sick for 8yrs... Several Dr's have told me that if I get the Flu, I WILL end up in Hospital and that I may never Leave... Not good odds with a Lung Condition .... So I have my Yearly Shot... No Choice.. :| And stay away from Sick People :koala:

LW....

Redfin said:
Smoky bandit said:
I cough and sneeze on everyone I can when I have the flu.
I like to share . :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think most people cannot differentiate between a cold and the flu.
The flu will knock you off your feet for a couple of weeks, bedridden.
No going to work or going about your normal activities with the flu, a cold yes.

Any way, back on topic, an packing the Prado for a week in the GT.
I know what the flu is..I've had them all :)
I've also had full blown whooping cough that took 18months to say I'm back to normal...Much worse than any influenza. :)

1561964420_f562d8c6-1c51-4fe5-afb6-e73de6361814.jpg

Standing steel
Hanging onto this column

I am dealing with the bloody D.O.T in Western Australia.

They want to take my license off me for not handing in some plates 5 years ago! If it wasn't a problem then, why is it now??
If it weren't for the gold and the money to be made on the mines (when you can find work) i would not be here.

Naziville.

You know if your grandfather parked up his model T back in 1953 and wanted to register it tomorrow in South Australia, all that the rego office would need is a $38 late fee. Not that i agree with rego in the first place - but cummon.
Not W.A, oh no. There's a bloody walk along the yellow brick road and a trip through the candy forrest after consulting with the council of the wise wizards - and all paper work is to signed in triplicate by the holy ghost and his associates.
Drive ya nuts.
While I'm at it, I cannot stand the cult like propaganda that's crammed down your neck every chance they get. You see it all the time - on the news especially - Its like they are pushing this basic form of tribalism, this "us and them" mentality. GRRRR :mad:
There is an agenda here in W.A - that's for sure.

Enough said.

Sorry - It was a bit of a rant, but I've calmed down now.

They aren't amateurs man. Watch for it, it is there :Y:

Just putting the freezer back in place after fixing up a bit damage done by the hamster :p we found living in the back of it. Funny as hell as Mrs Bjay was cleaning it out said hamster ran out of his nest he had made. Now Ive never heard Mrs Bjay scream before but it was on for young and old. :lol:

Bjay said:
Just putting the freezer back in place after fixing up a bit damage done by the hamster :p we found living in the back of it. Funny as hell as Mrs Bjay was cleaning it out said hamster ran out of his nest he had made. Now Ive never heard Mrs Bjay scream before but it was on for young and old. :lol:
Hamster Bjay? In the back of the freezer Bjay? :( :( :lol: :lol:

Latest posts