What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sitting at little big wheels in molindiner ...Goldie.... getting a wheel alignment on the caravan as it's chopping out passenger side tyre real bad...i hope the axle ain't bent ... :argh: ..

Jaros said:
That must be a hard task......what's AP? :)

LOL, that's what happens when the customers won't leave you alone while you're typing on PA

It's true that customers are the lifeblood of any business. Sometimes though I just wish they would Clot for a while :D

Hey Deepseeker, is that your pooch digging that hole on the beach in your avatar? He sure looks likes hes enjoying himself anyhoo. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Flowerpot said:
Hey Deepseeker, is that your pooch digging that hole on the beach in your avatar? He sure looks likes hes enjoying himself anyhoo. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Flowerpot. No it's not my pooch, but when I came across the picture some time back it made me laugh. Dogs dig holes with so much enthusiasm, like every bone or smell is the hand of faith nugget :D

Taking 5 from putting new tail lights etc on the box trailer. Naturally, the holes for the new lights don't line up with old ones and the battery in the cordless drill was almost flat.

I wonder how many people didn't have their flu injections this year. I have mine in April every year and take a Horseradish, Garlic and VitC every morning :) . No probs.

Jaros said:
I wonder how many people didn't have their flu injections this year. I have mine in April every year and take a Horseradish, Garlic and VitC every morning :) . No probs.

Funny you should say that Jaros. My wife and I and one of our daughters only got ours last Thursday. Kept meaning to go and get it done but this year just couldn't line it up for all of us to go, then The chemist shop that does it ran out and wasn't getting any more in. Finally just booked in the doctors and got it done.

Won't do that again though, both my eldest daughter and myself are Asthmatic and flu is one of the last things either of us could cope with.

Jaros said:
Never had a flu injection in my life mate.
I caught it from a client who had iinfluenza A and so did his wife and kids...And they all had flu shots 6 weeks ago.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just reinforced my personal belief :) :Y:

Latest posts