What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flowerpot said:
Bjay said:
Just putting the freezer back in place after fixing up a bit damage done by the hamster :p we found living in the back of it. Funny as hell as Mrs Bjay was cleaning it out said hamster ran out of his nest he had made. Now Ive never heard Mrs Bjay scream before but it was on for young and old. :lol:
Hamster Bjay? In the back of the freezer Bjay? :( :( :lol: :lol:
Tis hamster not rat. A bit of Watery Fowls. :D

Thats great RJ I am looking forward to going to bed in an hour or two and getting up and going to work.
Apart from day and night whats the difference we are both going to work and I feel the same as you :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
However as you know we have to pay the taxman so others can have a good life. :( :( :(
Enjoy mate toooooot, tooooooooot.
Mackka :playful:

Bush Chook said:
The freezer may be on wheels, and the hamster was missing his?
Is actually on wheels,albeit little ones and yes the bugger chewed one of them up.

LoneWolf said:
Hamster... :lol: Perhaps you need a Gemster to come and have a look for you... Some will know what I mean... {)

LW....
Im confused, which is not surprising, it sounds painful though. :awful:

Mackka said:
Thats great RJ I am looking forward to going to bed in an hour or two and getting up and going to work.
Apart from day and night whats the difference we are both going to work and I feel the same as you :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
However as you know we have to pay the taxman so others can have a good life. :( :( :(
Enjoy mate toooooot, tooooooooot.

I am sorry but day and night work are not comparable. This time of year add the cold to fatigue..... :| :(

Fueling oiling, sanding some locos. Clean the cab facilities. Getting them ready for their next run.

They sure are a bit more high tech than the gear I started on which was just post Steam.

1562075529_20190702_234831.jpg

1562075530_20190702_234822.jpg

1562075530_20190702_234814.jpg

RJ, sorry mate I wrote it tongue in cheek, my apologies.
I love those photos mate , however , I am sure you love to get in the drivers seat of a steam train.
Keep the photos coming and stay safe mate.
Chicken soup RJ ;) ;)

Mackka said:
I love those photos mate , however , I am sure you love to get in the drivers seat of a steam train.
Chicken soup RJ ;) ;)

So for those that might be interested in the age of steam, there are some images in the pics thread awaiting ya... (looking at you, Roger and Mackka) :D

Mackka said:
Chicken soup RJ ;) ;)

Sorry Macka. I may or may not be a little more grumpy when I night shift. Never worried me as a young man but it sure takes it's toll these days. :/ I am still going to write up a tale with some of what we do. Got some videos as well. Two night shifts down with 2 to go this round. :(

Latest posts