What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AngerManagement, just make sure it's not chronic fatigue brought on by the vaccine. Apparently there are people logging onto the chronic fatigue website now after being vaccinated and then feeling like they are just about flatlining.

AM you need to be more tolerant of your wife' s problems . How would you feel if you had those problems ? Can you make good coffee ????

silver said:
AngerManagement, just make sure it's not chronic fatigue brought on by the vaccine. Apparently there are people logging onto the chronic fatigue website now after being vaccinated and then feeling like they are just about flatlining.
I've had aching joints ,generally lethargic and finding it hard to move.
Came on a week after the second dose so its going on 2 months now.
Blood tests all good.
Yer it could be anything but it makes me wonder. :(

I really think a bit of booze helps any pain-I mean it. I'm on no pain killers at all. I have had no side effects from all of the shot's including the booster. I remember having a ton of antibiotics and nearly lost my right leg a few yrs ago. I had the head of infectious diseases doc from St. Andrews hospital see me every day for 3 weeks and trialling different anti-bi's and I went home after 3 weeks over Christmas. Great care and attention from Professor D.Patterson and the staff.
Hope you feel better soon Smokey.
Jack.

Smoky bandit said:
silver said:
Blood tests all good.
Tried to warn you man, wife has also been lethargic and generally not well since being vaccinated against unemployment.

Chronic fatigue is common around this time of year , the high humidity and warmth added to the stresses of Xmas etc, not to mention the doom and gloom on media :awful:
I'm not saying it's not a possible side effect, but if you talk yourself into it your only going one way :/

I honestly feel better in many ways post being doubled vaxed but that's just me.

Smoky bandit said:
silver said:
Blood tests all good.
Yer mate ,
Could be finally catching up with me. :p :beer:

Feeling lethargic about mowing the lawns, climbing ladders, scrambling under the 4B for maintenance, thought maybe I should not have had the double vax and cancel the booster next month?
Then I slapped my head back into reality and realised it is to do with the clock ticking over to my 76th birthday in March.......
:lol: :playful:

Nightjar said:
Feeling lethargic about mowing the lawns, climbing ladders, scrambling under the 4B for maintenance, thought maybe I should not have had the double vax and cancel the booster next month?
Then I slapped my head back into reality and realised it is to do with the clock ticking over to my 76th birthday in March.......
:lol: :playful:
Wow 76.
I doubt ill still be here in another 26 years :lol:

Replenishing fluids after being on the roof for the last five hrs. :beer:

Latest posts