What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dam it said:
Bjay said:
Replenishing fluids after being on the roof for the last five hrs. :beer:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Did someone push Ya ladder over ? :lol: :lol:
Yer Ive been stuck up here for 4 hrs now drinking my own urine. Could be worse though . Its a nice pleasant night and I reakon Ill see some satellites and shooting stars. Apparently theres a comet to see just before dark in the western sky.

Had a great Christmas Lunch, just Miss Kay and our old jockey mate Graeme from around the corner. Miss Kay's famous Christmas Trifle was the Highlight
1640411577_img_25122021_161627_800_x_800_pixel.jpg

1640411577_img_25122021_160956_800_x_800_pixel.jpg

1640411577_img_25122021_160909_800_x_800_pixel.jpg

Feral animals dont usually do well around me if I can help it, but I do make exceptions. Caught this little guy in the wifes vedge patch when it ran into a pvc pipe. Kids wanted it and called it Wiki. I call it Wiki leaks because it pissed on the floor :mad: but now its toilet trained and follows me around.
1640553864_screenshot_20211227_075403.jpg
1640553719_screenshot_20211227_074915.jpg

Maybe keep it a bit quiet, in many states, its illegal to keep wild rabbits as pets. In WA at least, the legislation says
It is now legal to keep domestic breeds of rabbits in Western Australia without permits or conditions but the keeping of wild-type rabbits is still prohibited. Pet rabbits should be kept in insect-proof hutches to reduce their chances of contracting RHDV and myxomatosis.

David-Karratha said:
Maybe keep it a bit quiet, in many states, its illegal to keep wild rabbits as pets. In WA at least, the legislation says
It is now legal to keep domestic breeds of rabbits in Western Australia without permits or conditions but the keeping of wild-type rabbits is still prohibited. Pet rabbits should be kept in insect-proof hutches to reduce their chances of contracting RHDV and myxomatosis.
I guess they will have to sent the riot police over.

Mackka said:
$33,000 in Qld if you are caught with Bugs.
Mackka

Doesn't surprise me as not much in Qld isn't illegal :awful: Fraser coast if you own a male dog, by law it must be de sexed unless your a registered breeder FFS

On a more serious note it will die eventually as it is not vaccinated and exposed to mossies and fleas outside most of the time. I have already informed the kids of this.

Latest posts