What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck Marksman hope you find a huge nugget or even one that recovers the cost of what you have had to spend fixing ya truck. :Y: :beer:
Thought more would have fell victim.
Might have to rethink it abit.
1639269284_20211212_091416.jpg

PS. No mice were harmed during this experiment :lol: :8

I'm spending time putting ads of stuff I no longer require on Gumtree and EBAY so I can get enough cash to pay for the Z and NF I'm going to buy before my next trip to the West, so far it's been going like hot cakes ? maybe I better jack up the prices a bit.
1639280938_20211212_121004.jpg

1639280938_20211207_104805.jpg

1639280938_20211209_082720.jpg

Mackka said:
Your a good bloke for meeting up with a newbee and showing him the ropes, well done.
Mackka

Thats quite a few now Mackka. When I started out, some wonderful people on here (they know who they are) helped me to start to find my way.

I am just paying it forward, and when they find their first gold & grow in confidence it is all worth it.

fwdoz said:
Mackka said:
Your a good bloke for meeting up with a newbee and showing him the ropes, well done.
Mackka

Thats quite a few now Mackka. When I started out, some wonderful people on here (they know who they are) helped me to start to find my way.

I am just paying it forward, and when they find their first gold & grow in confidence it is all worth it.
Kudos to you and all the others on this forum that are only too willing to help and encourage anyone who asks for advice, I've been helped plenty of times before and I'm sure I will be in the future as well. Regards Dave :Y:

Latest posts