What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mackka said:
Just wiping a thousand tears away as my beautiful baby girl Misty ( maltese) passed away at 3.45pm in my arms. Loved her so much and she gave us unconditional love back. Going to miss her heaps. Give ya fur babies big hugs and kisses.
Mackka 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.(
Hope you're surviving Mackka, your post bought back so many memories. This is dad and Buddy, the two greatest influences on my life to date. Hope they are playing toy and eating whatever they want in paradise right now!
1627650811_20210730_230533_crop_63.jpg

Just finished Dinner. Roo kebabs with grilled eggplant, aparagus, wilted spinach and tzatziki, all washed down with ice cold beer :beer: :drooling: :perfect:

last night i was searching on line for maps, and places to go prospecting.....

might be a bit wet and cold now though this morning, but think we will still go out hunting for a little while. somewhere as local as possible for now.

cheers.

Nightjar said:
Still sheltering from a month of record rain, no sun and freezing cold winds.
And someone keeps bleating the planet is warming dramatically???

Yeah they been banging on about that here lately,

Have you got some good warm Gear NJ. ??

Ridge Runner said:

Nothing like a woodfire RR to warm the whole house and yes pulling out some warm clothing bought in the UK in 2018 when we did a lap around the top end taking in John O'Groats. Heading out today for lunch so need to rug up.

1627780536_john_o_groats_2018.jpg

Nightjar said:
Ridge Runner said:

Nothing like a woodfire RR to warm the whole house and yes pulling out some warm clothing bought in the UK in 2018 when we did a lap around the top end taking in John O'Groats. Heading out today for lunch so need to rug up.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1414/1627780536_john_o_groats_2018.jpg

Good, at leased your taken care of :perfect: , back in 2018 did you drive the North Coast 500 ( 500 Mile Lap of the Highlands ) ?

Looks like you had some fun, Hats off to Ya :Y:

silver said:
cant believe that because of one rougue splinter you went and destroyed a whole splinter civilisation (peice of wood) just for revenge.

Goldfreak said:
silver said:
cant believe that because of one rougue splinter you went and destroyed a whole splinter civilisation (peice of wood) just for revenge.
:| :lol: :lol: 8.( :lol: :lol:
BURN that Mother Humpa :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:
BE Gone

Latest posts