What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished dinner and thinking about the days event. Today was my 94 year old mother in laws funeral. Due to covid we only had 3 guests plus my wife and myself. Our family are all in the ACT and Southern NSW so they couldnt attend. A truely beautiful, loving, memorable and respectful service for a lady whom at the age of 13 was captured by the Nazis and taken to a labour camp.
Mum passed peacefully which was a blessing in the end.
Hold your loved ones close and tell them you love them, regularly.
In Gods Arms.
Mackka 8.( 8.( 8.(

So sorry to hear that mate. I have very little info with regards to relatives. Don't know Uncles/Aunts/Cousins etc. All i ever saw were the Airmail stamps from the Ukraine.
Just something I had to delete from my memory bank-like other crap we had to deal with.
Cheers Jaros.

94's a good innings Mackka.. and what a life full of memories she'd a had too... RIP Mum. :flowers:

Listening to natures sounds. Best bit is cant year any man made sounds. Im starting to worry about the frog here. Hes a southern brown tree frog by all accounts. Been calling every night for a couple of weeks now with no response.
:(

Bjay said:
Listening to natures sounds. Best bit is cant year any man made sounds. Im starting to worry about the frog here. Hes a southern brown tree frog by all accounts. Been calling every night for a couple of weeks now with no response.
:(
He may have found his mate and has no breath left to croak.

Latest posts