What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching two spiders fight before the Mrs wakes up. She really hates spiders :lol: The big one appears to be stuck in the smaller ones web. Looks like the smaller one is taking on more than it can handle but eventually kills the big one by biting it on its leg. Who needs net flix when you have live drama like this in the living room.
1626728051_img_20210720_061758.jpg
1626728061_img_20210720_061822.jpg

Getting wood. Should be enough here for 3 housholds for the next decade at least as the pile goes back about 45 meters. Tha chainsaw and my back are getting a real work out. Easier to cut while still green but a bit heavy to lift the rounds onto the buggy.
1627525314_screenshot_20210729_111735.jpg
next stop is the hydraulic splitter.

After getting tired of doing wood, went and took some photos of an old settlers cottage in the local district thats about to collapse from all the rain we have had. A whole side wall collapsed last week and the front is sinking and about to topple also. Sad to see the old girl on her last legs.
1627552416_screenshot_20210729_190847.jpg

Getting ready for a last night shift on a shutdown been shit as usual but as the powers to be will say we had a wonderfull shut cheers Muk.

Mackka said:
Just wiping a thousand tears away as my beautiful baby girl Misty ( maltese) passed away at 3.45pm in my arms. Loved her so much and she gave us unconditional love back. Going to miss her heaps. Give ya fur babies big hugs and kisses.
Mackka 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.(

Sorry to hear Mackka. Losing a much loved pet is really heartbreaking, given the love they give us. Cherish those great memories of the times you shared.

Latest posts