What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do that too (like in the video), when I hold in the proximity button.... cause you get the feel for the edge of the target field (you can cover more ground quicker that way) :Y:

Had a visit from this little one today
:)

1615871997_7417e615-f4a7-4e58-8b7f-107950417e76.jpg

Just finished reading this great book. Reminded me of my time in Laos. Thoroughly recommend this book. Jim definately knows his geology and talking to him over a few drinks was a very interesting evening.
1616838742_20210324_194533_copy_600x800.jpg

1616838764_20210324_194555_copy_600x800.jpg

A down to earth story of a dream coming to fruition.
This book is rated :gemstone: :gemstone: :gemstone: :goldnugget: :goldnugget: :goldnugget:

Cheers

Doug

Feeling very Sad tonight after the Loss of a Young Fellas life... 17 years old...

He finally got a job with a Solar crew after wanting to get into the Trade for ages...3rd Day on the Job, a 2 Story house, removing damaged Solar panels and he slipped on broken glass on a Metal roof and fell to his Death... There was no edge protection.... WHY!!!!!!!.... Its the bloody Law :mad: .... Even a single story has to have edge protection when anyone gets on a roof for any sort of work...

When are these Builders, Insurance Companies and Sub-contractors going to be held accountable for an un-safe worksite...
Its just plain bloody stupid that the crew were up there in the first place, but when you are young and your boss tells you to do something, you have the tendency to Do as you are told or see ya later....

Now there is a Family, Friends, a Roofing Crew(working on the house next door and saw the lot) and his fellow work mates Mourning the loss of such a young bloke who was only fulfilling his dream to get into the Solar Industry...

He was the Son of a Roofing Mate... 8.( 8.( :brokenh:

R.I.P Young Fella. :brokenh: :flowers: .. Let your Death not be wasted and Hopefully We see a change in the Industry very soon. Not one Media outlet has reported on this sad day..... :mad: :mad: :mad:

At 9am Tomorrow there will be a 1 minute 'BLOW-OFF' with Blowers held high for Him and I know 100's will be taking part..... :beer: :beer:

A Blow-off is when you blow down a roof with a Leaf blower several times a day to remove Swarf and such so a new roof isn't damaged....

LW... :brokenh:

Latest posts