What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sitting on the side of the Bruce Hwy with a large screw hanging out of my new back tyre 8.( :mad:
1613973153_20210222_154549_copy_768x1024.jpg

Mackka said:
Just finished a smoked oyster and onion jaffle,(toastie) yummo.
Mackka

That's great Mackka :Y: you definitely wouldn't go hungry if I were at your place I'm not too keen on seafood. I'm sure the onion gave it a lift :beer:

Wishfull said:
Trying to get a 10 y/old going 17 girl to clean up her room. Grrrrr :mad:

:lol: good luck with that, from my experience it'll last a few years :argh: the best approach is to stay calm and be firm with appropriate discipline. Our girls weren't bad I must say but the boys well there a completely different beast, just like their old man :lol:

Right now watching Black Hawk down. Know its just a movie but gringe about the hate piled on those that do what they believe is right. Our diggers. Overseas personal.
Respect to all you here that have served. :Y:

RM Outback said:
Wishfull said:
Trying to get a 10 y/old going 17 girl to clean up her room. Grrrrr :mad:

:lol: good luck with that, from my experience it'll last a few years :argh: the best approach is to stay calm and be firm with appropriate discipline. Our girls weren't bad I must say but the boys well there a completely different beast, just like their old man :lol:

Lasted 5 years so far.
Getting too old for this stuff.

My youngest daughter sent me this video of the animals yesterday
The cat and dog are constant companions, the chicken and quail are laying eggs and the rabbits are close to being mature enough to start breeding..
Still have a slight problem with a couple of the water nipples in the quail cages that I will have to address when we return home but apart from that everything looks good..
[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/mThql1ld-UE[/video]

Latest posts