Western Australia (WA) Weather advice and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
better get your boat/canoe out & ready MT :cloudy: :cloudy: :cloudy: :power: :playful:
1580980377_cyclone_damian_06-02-2020.jpg

WOOT!!! Who cares if Karratha get wiped out with 100's dead...we just want the rain! :D

Was a scorcher today was 42 and no breeze at all, this random pigeon turned up at the door step trying to cool in front of the door, then ended up on the bench in front of the window vent from the aircon until which is hot air seeming cooler than the ambient air temperature

1644050495_dscf1667_2_resize.jpg

Fishermandan said:
Was a scorcher today was 42 and no breeze at all, this random pigeon turned up at the door step trying to cool in front of the door, then ended up on the bench in front of the window vent from the aircon until which is hot air seeming cooler than the ambient air temperature

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/22541/1644050495_dscf1667_2_resize.jpg

Put some water out for them bloke, they'll definitely be needing some, throw in half a bag of ice :) That's a bloody hot day when there's no breeze 8.(

RM Outback said:
Fishermandan said:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/22541/1644050495_dscf1667_2_resize.jpg

Put some water out for them bloke, they'll definitely be needing some, throw in half a bag of ice :) That's a bloody hot day when there's no breeze 8.(

Nods I did put some water out and its since moved to the back yard as I'm running the sprinkler now :Y:

Nightjar said:
The cockies that drop in and have a snack and drink were panting today.
We also felt the heat more today than any other day this summer.

funny that the first time i have ever seen a bird at my front door was a very hot dry day here in fact just noticed my pumpkin patch looks like it is not going to recover even though watered everything this morning.

last night was still 26 at midnight not looking forward to tonight's low and another 40 tomorrow lol

Latest posts