Just had a pick of a day

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Phil,

Looks like you got just about every possible k out of that tyre. Dont think the plugs will work any more. Best wishes with your trip.

Cheers

Les

Made my day, reading your post! Sorry about your mis fortunate day, however it puts any of ours well into perspective. Next time something goes awry, I will remind us both of your tale!! ?

They reckon bad luck comes in lots of three. Number two occurred yesterday. Went out to do some mowing before the rain. Had the keys to the ute in my back pocket. Jumped on the zero turn and did the job. When I wanted to go out later, no keys..... bugger. The good thing about my mower is that it has a mulching deck. Chops up grass really fine. Havent found the keys as yet. My gpx 5000 wont pick up bits of metal that small.....so I suggested to the coach that an SDC would be a good purchase to find the remnants and give them a burial. Not game enough to ring Isuzu to find out the replacement cost. (Its not a good thing to see a grown man cry). Lol

Cheers

Les

Crap, that is unfortunate! But why don't you jump start your car ... it only takes them about 5 seconds in the movies.

Lesgold said:
They reckon bad luck comes in lots of three. Number two occurred yesterday. Went out to do some mowing before the rain. Had the keys to the ute in my back pocket. Jumped on the zero turn and did the job. When I wanted to go out later, no keys..... bugger. The good thing about my mower is that it has a mulching deck. Chops up grass really fine. Havent found the keys as yet. My gpx 5000 wont pick up bits of metal that small.....so I suggested to the coach that an SDC would be a good purchase to find the remnants and give them a burial. Not game enough to ring Isuzu to find out the replacement cost. (Its not a good thing to see a grown man cry). Lol

Cheers

Les

Les I recently bought an NPS300 without keys. I went along to Isuzu parts with the VIN and came away with a blank key that was really not as expensive as you'd think. They gave me a number that I took to the key cutter, now it fits the door and ignition but has to be coded electronically to operate the remote door locks.

Latest posts