Western Australia (WA) Weather advice and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fishermandan said:
Jaros said:
Get's tough don't it.

nods mate, i can't keep up with the watering its been so dry this last 4 weeks
my vegies i may as well pull up and start again
Hot and humid up in FNQ . Just got back from digging for a few hours, only prob it was digging out of a bog and not gold :eek: That was without leaving the track is how wet up here at the moment. Even had sbs and quads bogged yesterday :eek: Have the WA heat but not the lack of water is for sure.

To technical for me :playful: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My sister was a champion tap dancer and ballet in the 60's I was a acrobat tumbler guitar player piano accordionist and wagged school a lot.
Enough Jaros-back on topic.......

Jaros , we are getting off topic ... My mate Ron [RIP] and his wife were the ballroom dancing champions for Asia .

Gem in I said:
Power blackout from 10am - 3pm york to kal only one thing to do :beer: :beer: and more :beer:

Mate SMH its 23 today like 20degs cooler from the last two 40deg days jumper weather, we had very fine rain last night about 4 hrs of mist.
always good having power out back up carton :beer:

toadskin said:
43.7C and 8% humidity at 12md this Saturday past. Glad the beach is nearby.

that's Perth, right?

Onslow 50.7 mid jan

more hot days coming i just noticed :8

Nightjar said:
MB,
That sounds a familiar cry in our household. :lol:
Scrambling for the Doona last night, weather is crazy.
Another very cool night approaching.

Hopefully the cooler nights are where the fires are it'll do wonders for control effects.

RM Outback said:
Nightjar said:
MB,
That sounds a familiar cry in our household. :lol:
Scrambling for the Doona last night, weather is crazy.
Another very cool night approaching.

Hopefully the cooler nights are where the fires are it'll do wonders for control effects.

Yep 42 yesterday and there I was on the back of a fire truck fighting one. Thank goodness we got onto it quick and it did not take hold.

:fire: :fire: :fire:

Latest posts