Western Australia (WA) Weather advice and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually got to do a partial lap today and excellent to see some good water still laying about, also in the creeks and a bit of green starting to come out. Hardly a beast to be seen on any water point :Y:

66VtNbJ.jpg

YfKG3Cy.jpg

oiRts8R.jpg

FkA4oc2.jpg

20aW459.jpg

We saw on the weather report that Cue received 2.2mm on Wednesday and Thursday. I drove up the highway tonight and was faced with a 'Water over the road' sign and the little creeks full to the top.

After unpacking the fridge and freezer I took a torch out and checked the new fishpond. I was hoping to see a bit of water in the bottom but it was up to my shins and that was after a hot day. It's 32 now at 11pm so it must have been right up there in the 40's today.

1579273710_pond_water.jpg

I've got a U-beam around the edge to prevent runoff from the driveway but it's all on pretty level ground so it must have flooded over the beam. I think we might have got a bit more than 2.2mm :)

Farmline weather has us at 100.2mm for 2020 so that might be a bit more accurate than BOM, Elders or Willy Weather.

Mackka said:
So pleased to have received 97 mm last night. Havent seen that for a long, long time. I just hope that they got it where they need it most.
Mackka

Wooohoooo...... finally, got 36mm in last 24Hrs, house tanks are overflowing :)

Now for some good follow up rain to put some water in the dams with a bit of grass growth.

Edit: Just checked Bom record for Amberly 15k down the road and they got 67mm. Very hit and miss out here

Latest posts