Wals' Hi-banker Specifications

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WalnLiz said:
I run a WX15 Lisa, but there's plenty of pumps out there for less than half the price worth looking at as a first up pump. You need a minimum of 200L/min and intake / delivery ports of one and a half inch reduced to one inch for the spray bar. Get the lightest pump you can afford. ;)

Wal.

Thank Wal. And everyone else who has been so,helpful. Can't wait to get out there and start sluicing. :p

Like Wal said, if you have the cash the Honda is the go, if not try googling Rato pumps, Thornado pumps all 4 stroke 1.5" inlet and outlet and a hell of a lot cheaper.

Cracka.

Lisa said:
Beagleboy said:
Lisa said:
thanks tahtradj i will give them a go i did see them but only looked on their website and nothing came up for cable trays. i will call them tomorrow thanks again :)
I have a piece in my garage you can have for free. I live in eastern suburbs so not to far from you. I can give you a bread crate as well.

Thanks beagleboy. Can you read my post above. It's for you but just worked out how a forum works. Hahaha. Not just new at sluicing but also at forums. :lol:

Just found out that they don't allow email and I have to message you but can't find that function on the page. Hope you can help me.

Thanks for the cable tray beagleboy. Can't wait We are getting close to finishing thanks to you

cracka said:
Like Wal said, if you have the cash the Honda is the go, if not try googling Rato pumps, Thornado pumps all 4 stroke 1.5" inlet and outlet and a hell of a lot cheaper.

Cracka.

Thanks. I think I have decided on the Honda.

Looking good , but i think your bread crate might need re working ? Maybe one of the gurus can double check your pattern ? I spent hrs trying to get mine in consecutive "L" shapes

5ftfossicker said:
Looking good , but i think your bread crate might need re working ? Maybe one of the gurus can double check your pattern ? I spent hrs trying to get mine in consecutive "L" shapes

Thanks and we do plan to that again. When we looked at the original posts that's how we thought it was but now we realise the more L the better.

Wow i really want one!! but i never seem to be able to finish my projects too busy running around my three kiddies . How much would it be to have one made up?

Detecta Den has sole rights to them, but because of the amount of time needed to produce them (taking far to much time away from my prospecting), there will only be very minimal numbers produced from now on.

Wal.

WalnLiz said:
Detecta Den has sole rights to them, but because of the amount of time needed to produce them (taking far to much time away from my prospecting), there will only be very minimal numbers produced from now on.

Wal.

Not good, I spit chips when I plan a big day out prospecting and something or someone else takes me away from my plans :mad: :mad: :mad:

I suppose you could outsource the build to China, could call it a "Wong banker"

Sorry! couldn't help it...

So I can get this straight Wal, you still produce them as able and detecta den sell them as they have the rights, so in theory could detecta den have them commissioned to built through another supplier if they own the rights?

Goldtarget said:
So I can get this straight Wal, you still produce them as able and detecta den sell them as they have the rights, so in theory could detecta den have them commissioned to built through another supplier if they own the rights?

No mate...I'm the only one who produces them, but I don't give them to any other suppliers to sell. ;) Detecta Den can't get them made from any other source.

Wal.

Yer makes more sense I was getting a little lost with the wording so thanks for the clarification, crystal clear now. In the world of who owns what and how things are done/made you can never be too sure.

Bazz said:
WalnLiz said:

Wal.

Not good, I spit chips when I plan a big day out prospecting and something or someone else takes me away from my plans :mad: :mad: :mad:

I suppose you could outsource the build to China, could call it a "Wong banker"

Sorry! couldn't help it...

Plenty of "Wong Bankers" out there already Bazz. ;) :D

Wal.

Mine is a Wal/Wong/Col Banker But it makes gold :)

Wal cut the breadcrate :p and gave me the catwalk mesh :p

1442719251_p1020466.jpg

1442719280_p1020468.jpg

I supose with all the pics ya got with the dimensions on them i got no real excuse to not give it a go. Haha. Will put some pics up of my attempt when its done!

1445565556_image.jpg
1445565575_image.jpg

Bored,few picks of my banker
Narrowed it down a bit ,only 150 at bottom 200 at top.
Run wx15 Honda
Hopefully give it a run very soon :D 8)

Wouldnt that size just be better as a river sluice
Just dont understand the need to waste fuel for something that can take 10 mins to set up using waters natural flow

Latest posts