Wals' Hi-banker Specifications

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked through the thread and found this.

Yeh, the wx15 has 1 1/2 " outlet and the riser is 450 long x 25mm ID. They couple together using the standard fittings.

So looks like thats what I need the couplings are available in Bunnings will ask if the have the riser 450 x 25mm threaded both ends.
If not will find it some where !

In vic we have a place called nightingale that sells anything you can think of cheap pumps flat hose fittings u name they hot it lol

This is what my spray bar looks like. I hope that helps. It's a 1,5" cam lock.

1441540794_image.jpg

1,5" to 1" reducer, 1,5" elbow and 1,5" female cam lock. Use some white plumbers tape and bobs your uncle. :)

Danm forgot to take the ipad with me today to show them the picture !
This is what I came home with ...might have to take the couplings back and make an exchange.
1441604134_image.jpg

Have a mate that works at the fire station who is getting me 30m of 38mm lay flat hose, it has different couplings so i have to buy cam lock couplings as replacements.

First test and I'm not to happy with the spray bar, I'll make a new bar tomorrow and Sunday going to spend the day out with the family running dirt fine tuning.
20150911_203319.jpg

Latest posts