UPDATE on our WA Trip

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys we are real fans and have been watching the videos you post of all your diggings and finds and really enjoy them ! We especially like all the useful little bits of information and tips that you give. :)

WalnLiz Made back to Mount Isa I had my hands on all that gold :eek: Sooooooo much . We going to head out Mount Isa area and then do some Barra fishing :)

Forum member Bing and friends are here as well . Looks like Mount Isa outing =6 people a good group

Great work WalnLiz,

Watched many of your youtube videos before I took the plunge.

We are hoping to get to WA and find some of the ones you left behind.

Cheers

Good on you Wal and Liz congratulations. Great to see you guys enjoying your holiday and GPS co-ords would be great. ;)

We made it back for our Mount Isa outing Liz made some video :8 , we shore hade some fun :) , we got some gold here only small :) No Barra bit 2 cold for them still Wal seen lots about a meter long yesterday but no taking lures. WalnLiz are camping just out mount Isa we going to try find some beryl tomorrow . then they are heading south .

Some Mount Isa gold Wal and I found .

1408232051_p1020002.jpg

Latest posts