Today I MADE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aussiefarmer said:
Tictac said:
PS if you google diamonds from ashes you can get them done here in melbourne i belive. you need a cup of ashes....
so if we had a leg or arm amputated we could get a diamond made out of ourselves , bloody excellent :) the marvel of modern science :D
That's a weird way of thinking farmer :lol: :lol: That's like every cloud as a silver lining hey? :lol:

I Installed a generator at a crematorium a couple of years back and watched a cremation, interesting process and a technical piece of machinery!

Was working with a mate and halfway through the day, caked in dust and accidentily getting it on your face and in the mouth I mentioned to my mate casually 'you do realise what this dust is?' haha he said he was trying not to think about it.

I reckon I could have dust panned up a couple of jars.

Highest bidder can have whatever they like after I'm done.
Which turns the topic again, Atom my mate has a decent tattoo from his old man on the wall framed up, times where definitely different at one point, a bloody free for all as long as you weren't down for the dirt nap!
Organ donations just say yes.

Spent a few days watching cremations on the side of the Ganges, the smoke left a greasy covering on ya skin

My first attempt at silver smithing. Just started class's and this will be for my girlfriend and should be a finished pendant this friday
55438212-CD88-439F-8D4F-7C017397F0A1_zpsp4uf9tne.jpg

8206A713-2D49-4EA1-A2DB-BBADA5563751_zpsfjhs2fiv.jpg

cheers, the stone isn't cut perfectly so im still trying to get the right shape around the stone

Hey Sa_Bogan

Nice job, in the pic it looks huge (to me), what the actual size....got a pic to compare it with???

Again.. looks great

Bazz

thanks bazz - it is a large pendant, about 4cm long approx - will take another photo this friday when its finished