Today I MADE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Sandbagger you have a unique talent and have made some fantastic works. Well done and many thumbs up. :Y: x many

A boy after my own heart, as we say.
Great suit and awesome observatory, you can come to mine and help.......well, build one for me, I brew you as many beers as you want lol
Fantastic work

What everyone else said :Y: very talented. Now I want you to build me a ABCDEF 10,000 gold detector so I can stay ahead of the game :). Seriously if I didn't have so much on this weekend I'd drive to Canberra to see your handy work in the flesh, just brilliant :perfect: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Of course you are all welcome to come to Canberra and get a photo with Iron Man!

Flat chat tonight. Gearing up for Sunday at EPIC! 12 Noon until 3pm.

Checking the suit, making adjustments. Charging batteries and systems checks. Washing the stinky sweaty undersuit!

I've been on a crash diet for the last week and lost 3 kg. Every 100 grams I lose makes the suit more comfortable. Haircut done, to fit my rude lookin' melon into the helmet and shaving the man-beard off tonight. A new Baz for a few days.

New stickers thanks to my mate Ken!

Baz.

HopDFee.jpg

g5NX3hE.jpg

mqr5mKn.jpg

Latest posts