Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SparkleBug said:
Am reminded of rabbiting with Papa and the ferrits. Loved his rabbit stew. Wow, I feel old now :p

I love rabbit. We used to trap and shoot them. Once we cooked a Gumbo for one of the boy's girlfriends. She was American and who ever had a birthday got to choose the meal. We put 2 rabbits in but told the kids it was chooken. :p

Thai style seafood curry last night.

1560730816_seafood_curry_1.jpg

Mackka said:
Stop, stop ,stop RJ, you are going to far. Where is that report button? :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling:
Mackka

bahahaha. Loaded the freezers up with soups stews, curries etc. Plenty of meals to see me through the winter shift work. I have played the game for over 4 months this time but gotta go back soonish. In the last 6 or 7 years I have had maybe over 2 years leave. So much for management. I have learnt to play their game. They do not even contact me to see why I am off work. LOL

Billy said:
Aaaaaw come on 20x, dont leave us hanging.......
What are those delicious looking works of art? :drooling:

Just art :lol: looks to good to eat but I'm with you Billy, a name to the dish would help.

Billy said:
That was about 4 months ago when I started to experiment and teach myself to cook spice loaded flavour healthy food. Was on the pi55 and can't remember actually lol
Lately learning all the fresh herbs.
Another new hobby :cool:

RM Outback said:
Billy said:

Just art :lol: looks to good to eat but I'm with you Billy, a name to the dish would help.
Assorted ayam base Currys.
Tandoori.
Top one is hollowed out roast potatoes, inside each was cheese, pouring liquid was hot cream( I think lol)